Click Here!

old m/m... possibly bobcat x wolf (definitely two different species)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi!

I remember reading this years and years ago. It wasn't finished then, but there were a lot of chapters. There's a land of cats (I think bobcats) and a land of wolves (I think).

In the first chapter or two, the following happens: One of the cats, who might be in exile, wanders into wolf territory. He's limping and hungry, and a wolf shares his prey with him. A snowstorm picks up and the wolf lets the cat stay in his cave. They have sex.

Does anyone know this story?

Guest Guest

Hmm, nope. Thanks, though!

I don't think the story's about werecreatures -- it's possible they were animal demons (don't remember), but they didn't transform or have powers or anything.

Guest Guest

A lot of the subsequent chapters focus on the wolf pack. The aforementioned wolf and his sister (who's married) are children of the previous leader, and they have above average strength. The current leader might be an uncle or something, and he isn't a good guy. The aforementioned cat is also the son of the old queen of cats, but we don't learn very much about the cats.

I was reading this back when The Last Pure Human was being updated regularly.

This sounds very familiar. I think I probably read it around the same time. I feel like the wolf demon's name started with a K and I feel like he was in a somewhat self-isolation and he lived in a cave. I think the prey they shared was a deer demon. I can't remember the author or anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.