Click Here!

Amputee with PTSD M/M

Guest AGuest

Guest AGuest

I'm not sure if this was a story posted here or on another site. It might not be original either. I honestly don't remember.

The main guy is an amputee veteran who is struggling with PTSD and doesn't like his prosthetic (I think it doesn't fit right and rubs his skin wrong). He meets a guy who is doing a group training thing with puppies and he forms a connection with the guy and the dog he's working with. I'm pretty sure the setting is in a small town.

Thanks in advance for any help given!

I'm 99% sure that was a story by 2rainsong2. Either that or it's one of Azela's stories.

The guy he meets runs a Guiding Eyes sort of place, and the amputee's therapist or best friend suggests he goes there as sort of therapy. It was a really good story

I'm 99% sure that was a story by 2rainsong2. Either that or one of Azela's stories.

The guy he meets runs a Guiding Eyes sort of place, and the amputee's therapist or best friend suggests he goes there as sort of therapy.

It was a really good story.

Guest AGuest

I'm sorry, but I don't see the story I was talking about under either Author's name. I know I know 2rainsong2 said in her profile that she was taking stories down to publish them, but I didn't see anything on her blog about this story. Are you sure she wrote it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.