Click Here!

Pippychick's Review Replies (Harry Potter)

pippychick

JayDee 2015-07-05 id # 3001432556 I didn't see the ending coming, even with the clue of the bird, or the way the door goes into the gift shops. Were you inspired by the Harry Potter theme parks that were set up? Very evocative of loneliness, and also of failing with age. It's proper storytelling, this.

Thank you, JayDee! I honestly don't know where this came from, but I am guessing my mind came up with a strange mixture of Asimov, Westworld, and Harry Potter theme park (though I've never been to one).

I pity the poor souls who turn up eventually on that quest of discovery, and find a naked robot Dumbledore doing an impression of Munch's The Scream while looking in the mirror. If he's really unlucky, they'll wake him up again.

I didn't want to put too much in the way of spoilers in the review, but I wondered at the end if one of the first clues to his nature was that he couldn't remember ever not having the beard?

Also, it looks like your profile picture isn't loading correctly for me?

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296767214

Not sure if that's something you know about, a wider site issue, or just something that needs reloading sometimes? :)

@ JayDee Yes, the beard. Although really, the first clue is the ruins. Mortal people don't live long enough to see building become ruins, unless they live in war zones. I don't have a profile picture. I think I picked one, once, in the olden days of AFF, when there was a choice of about five preset pictures. I should do something about that.

rescue25 2015-07-05 id # 3001432559 Well written but very outside of my usual fare.

B

Thank you! :) This story is review central for me today, it seems... *is happy*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.