Click Here!

BashfulScribe's Written Works

BashfulScribe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bluedragon stories are found on Storiesonline.net I really don't mean to sway people from this great site, but his stories are posted where they are and are worth a read. If you want tags please look his work up. You can also find him on Facebook. Same name.

• 3 weeks later...

Another Canadian-ism that eagle-eyed Jashley13 pointed out to me... Turns out only Canadian schools have constables. It's really hard to write a 100% accurate story about an American school when the Canadian school system is the only one you know.

Another Canadian-ism that eagle-eyed Jashley13 pointed out to me... Turns out only Canadian schools have constables. It's really hard to write a 100% accurate story about an American school when the Canadian school system is the only one you know.

Pennsylvania has constables, but they serve papers for the Justice of the Peace aka District Magistrate (a local court, below county level).

Down here in the states they've come to be known as 'resource officers' although I have no idea how they came up with that name. I was therefor assuming your constable was one who came into the school for the incident, not one who was stationed there.

Another enjoyable read.
I like how the May/Phil situation is not resolved, as only those two (if they even do) know for sure what happened. For better or worse, other's perceptions of each of them will not be the same. Maybe a reason to avoid casual sex...
Which leads into the next comment. Nicole has become adept at divorcing sex from emotional commitment, but Adam is not that experienced. She may think she's doing Adam a favor by trying to insulate him from her drama, but she's just kicked him in the nuts and ripped his heart out. Especially in what proved to be their final (for now) bout of love making, Adam was truly making love to Nicole. For him, it was the two merging as one. He loves the girl and she just dropped him into her friend zone.
Adam had lusted over May, and had some sexual experiences with her, but it's fairly clear she's not interested in him. Adam's had the casual sex with Megan, when he really wasn't that interested in her, and now she's a free agent prowling the 9th grade for her next random cock.
Which means Adam is alone. Sure Nicole still wants to be friends (and in the long run, maybe it is best - learning how to have a loving relationship not based on sex. Just look at my wife and I the last few years!) but she's depriving Adam of the intimacy he's had with her, even if Nicole won't confess what she feels for Adam.
BTW, after all Nicole's scheming to hide what she and Adam were up to, I was expecting Mrs. Watson to open the bedroom door and find her baby boy drilling the tart from up the street - but this was a much better ending to the chapter. Deeper, and I never saw it coming.

I'd be willing to proof read it for you before publication, and it helps that I can read your chapter's in less than the 2 hours it takes to get thru jashley's

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cra$h73

I agree with joe long about nicole. She thinks what she is doing is in Adam's best interest when in fact this could put him back in his anti social and depressed state he was in at the beggining of the story except now he has just had the first girl he has ever loved rip out his heart and stomp on it. So i am very interested to see where BS takes the story cause its not lookin good for Adam

Nicole had seen that her drama had bled into Adam's life to the extent that his parents were noticing and concerned, and did not want their relationship to be discovered.

Like telling him, "Sorry, no more sex" isn't going to have a reaction that his parents won't notice and question.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.