Click Here!

Deleting my account

Guest Angel

Guest Angel

I haven't posted on this website for a very long time (2006) and have only just remembered it so i came back with the intention of deleting my account but i can't get access to it as i have absolutely no idea what the password could be and i no longer have access to the email address i think i used to make the account.

The email address is PrincessLorielle@hotmail.com and the pen name is/was Angel. How can i go about deleting the account? I really don't want my old stuff to be hosted here any more

The email address you've provided isn't returning an account. We have several accounts with that pen name. Is there anything you can think of that would pin it down for us?

Guest Angel

The problem is i can't remember the email address if that was the wrong one :( its maybe xiao_kawaii_catgirl@hotmail.com or could be kyosangel@gmail.com (or kyosxangel@gmail.com, i can't remember) or maybe Laruku@hotmail.co.uk. I haven't used any of those emails in a long time but they are the only ones i can think i had in 2005 or around that time

Thank you. That let us identify the account: Angel

Please verify that this is the account, and that you wish us to delete it, along with all the stories and reviews associated with the account. Deletion is irrevocable, and once we delete data, it can't be retrieved, which is why we tend to be very careful about these requests.

Guest Angel

Thank you! Yes that is the right account. I'm definitely sure that i want you to delete it as well as the stories posted on it and any reviews i received

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.