Click Here!

Help

Guest Jinaan

Guest Jinaan

I read this story 3 years ago. At that time it wasn't completed.

in his original dimension harry search for a very powerful book so that he can defeat voldemort. And I think it was a very dangerous book and because of the book there is a voice in his head. I think he was then put in the Azkaban.

Anyways, I think the dimension hopping occurred while he was in Azkaban. Not sure how though. On this new dimension someone was waiting for him and harry looked liked a 12 or 13 year old. The person who was waiting for him was a seer and a prince of Asturias I think. The mans last name was Torres. HE has foreseen Harrys arrival. And he blood adopts harry.

Also when he arrived in this new world he doesn't look like a potter. But looks more like his mothers family. In this world Lily Evans doesn't exist as Harrys grandfather died before he married. From his maternal line he is the heir to Lund fortune. And a member of the prestigious Fokalor (not sure if spelled it right) Family. Harry turns out to be a Fokalor Hellion. I think Harrys creature inheritance is the most dangerous type of harpy(or maybe something else as I m not sure. Harry is also the same age as Lucius Malfoy, Sirius Black, and so on.

In this fic Voldemort works in the shadows and he is very sane. he is known to the wizarding world as the Peverell heir.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.