Click Here!

slash story

Guest jinaan

Guest jinaan

Hi. I am looking for a story

the main character in the story was a slave untill he was freed by nagas or lamias ( I am not sure which one). The main character is 1/4 elf. I think his only friend was 1/4 naga or lamia. The main character was a slave to some preists? This group of people went to a dwelling of naga/lamia that they thoght their ancestors has destroyed to get riches. When they get their they are captured by the lamia/naga. Naga/lamia worships the lamia/naga god. (In the past when the priests came to destroy them the most favored of the naga/lamia god sacrificed a diamond naga/lamia to make the invading priests think that all of them died. Then he put a spell on the lamias/nagas. They slept for I think 200 years. They were woken when the priests came.).

They were all killed except the 1/4 lamia/naga and the main character. The nain character was not killed because he was the adoptive mother to a little lamia/naga (the main characrer found the lamia/naga egg. And he cared for the little one ever since) who just happens to be the only living child of the god of lamia/naga.

this is all I can remember.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.