Click Here!

Review replies: Improving perfection. Proving imperfection.

WillowDarkling

Review replies for my Celebrity/LotR story, "Improving perfection. Proving imperfection."

Here is a link to the photo, that inspired the story: Improving perfection, from Happy Accidents series, by Dominic Monaghan

BronxWench 2015-03-30 id # 3000034656 I'm going to preface this by saying that of all the subdomains here on AFF, Celebrity Fiction is the one that I avoid most vigorously, most likely because this is the only subdomain that's ever made me walk away from my computer in tears, and not the good kind.

Having said that, this story is a reason to visit this subdomain, even for the gun-shy like me. This is a brilliant little gem, an excursion into poetry masquerading as prose, the deft dance of language across the canvas of imagination. You've painted a picture that's beyond vivid, beyond perfection, and I'm completely green with envy over certain turns of phrase. This is honestly one of the most moving flash fics I've ever read, with a world of nuance in such a very few, brilliantly chosen words.

This will live in my mind for a very long time, and I'm so glad you decided to share it!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE* Honestly, I am at a loss for words :D Thank you so much, Bronxie. I am so happy that I can impress you, and affect you like this with my writing, and I only hope that I will continue to do so in the future.

Edited by WillowDarkling

Honestly, it's been ages since I've read something so moving, and so rich. You have such a gift, and I'm beyond happy that you've decided to share this story. It's utterly brilliant. :2tubs::worship::wub:

cl mustafic 2015-03-30 id # 3000034657 Um wow. I saw your thread in the forums and had to check this out.

It's beautiful that's about all I can say...

CL

Sorry for the late reply, CL, but thank you so much for taking the time to read it and comment. I am so happy that you enjoyed the story. :D

And thank you again, Bronxie, for that. :D It always strokes my ego when you give me praise like that :D:blush:

Edited by WillowDarkling

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.