Click Here!

And they're back...

This is a piece for my sisters birthday and lala eaves this review....the story is clearly marked and this is now moving into cyber stalking. This has nothing to do with the story.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600105729

Edited by LadyTsunadeSenju

I have the screen capture, so you can delete that piece of nastiness.

I'm sure you've tried this already, but you might want to report them to Yahoo for cyberbullying/stalking. I can send you my screen captures from AFF if you need them for Yahoo.

Edited by BronxWench

I've reported it to them, since this has now spilled over to harassing my sister on another site for leaving a good review, she's since stopped reviewing. I can't figure out if its lala or just a group of people trolling Karin/Sasuke shippers. Most of the crap thrown at me is lala because the tone and wording is almost the same.

Honestly most of my Karin/Sasuke ships are request/gift fics for people who like the pairing because its rare. Mostly due to, I suppose, this crap. I'm not going to stop writing it, I like the ship, its well documented what it is and within TOS of the site.

I hate to rant, I don't mind a little troll here and there. But OMG this lala has nothing else to do!

Of course, if need be, I can disable anon reviews for you as well. Although I wouldn't make that a perm choice, just long enough to get this one to go away

If you think that would work? I can always let you know if it continues with another name as I suspect it will.

I don't know, story didn't seem that bad to me; had to look everything up but I'm not a big anime guy, or manga,,,not sure what the difference is anf i'm sure that says it all. ;)

anyway, sorry about your troll, i had a few on another site, just ignored them but they got kinda nasty sometimes so i can understand your frustration. i say screw em, it was a well written piece and i'm sure people enjoyed it, i did, well once i figured out who everyone was...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.