Click Here!

Two M/M Stories From Same Author

magnanimousSquirrel

I'm looking for two stories from the same author. They'd be older stories.

One is a werewolf story. The main character is walking home one night from a bar when he's abducted by a werewolf. He's told that he's a werewolf too but he doesn't believe untill he changes. Then he's stuck in a half phase and has very soft ears and a tale. I think he was also found to be an omega/submissive. I remember that the pack he lives with lives in a castle. One of his chores was washing dishes or cutting up vegetables. I think there was the word "black" in the title. "Black Moon"?

The other was a vampire story. I think the nain character's name was Brennan. He and his mentor are vampire hunters. They've been stalking a certain vampire for awhile before they decide to attack. Only, it had been a trap. The vampire kills his mentor and forcibly changes the main character into a vampire. As a newborn he is pure instinct but he still refuses to drink from his sire. Eventually the vamp decides he needs help so he moves them to France (?) where his vampire brothers live with their childe(s?). They are horrified when they find out he's forcibly changed Brennan. They take him away from the vampire and that's the last thing I remember happening in the story.

I'm not sure at 100% but maybe Fallen is the one you're looking for...

She wrote 'Black moon mate' and 'Hunters clan'.

Unfortunatly she removed her stories. I don't know why.

I remember the second story and I would like to read it again. So, please do tell if you find something. :)

Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.