Click Here!

Stalker/Troll

This person is literally copy/pasting the same review over and over. I usually just remove it but this is getting stupid, its like the eighth time.

I don't understand why she/he keeps reading the pairing if she don't like it? This is an ongoing problem from other sites to, with the same person or group of people. The name changes but the review doesn't.

Ill post a link below.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105721

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105721

I've documented today's gem, so if you want to delete it, please feel free. Let me know if more are posted so I can screen cap those for my records.

Our tech admin will advise me of how she intends to proceed, but for now, I can document and get it rolling. I'll never understand obsessed shippers, really. This nitwit could just click past and not read what offends but that would be too... adult?

This idiot sent me email from Wattpad on another story of the same pair telling me I didn't deserve to live, was a horrible writer and a retard, slut, dumbass, etc. Pretty sure it was the same person..the syntax (that the right word?)was about the same. And several reviews from several other IDs demanding i remove the story.

Clearly marked SasuKarin and she still clicks to review. I doubt she reads.

I will definitely report any other troll reviews from this person. They use several IDs or its a group of rabid fanpoodles... My gods I have to remember that one. I laughed so hard at 'fanpoodle'.

I can never understand that insistence some people have on reading things that they don't like.

I have one person who emails me from time to time to report fictions in the HP subdomain that have underage characters having sex. Mind you, these stories are clearly marked with the Minor1 and/or Minor2 tags, so it's not like this was a mystery or they were taken unawares. I've sent this person our standard email on why we don't censor as long as it's tagged so many times that I'm beginning to want to scream.

Sadly, there is no cure for stupid.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.