Click Here!

Not getting emails for reviews?

Batzy

I recently posted my first story on AFF, and a friend and I were chatting about the review system. I mentioned not getting any emails for the few reviews I'd received, and she thought it was weird because she does.She went looking around, and I went looking around, and neither of us can find an option that can turn off/on emails for reviews. Are we both just being incredibly blind and missing it, or is there an issue with my account, or...?

We're in the midst of a code revision project, and some of our usual features have had to be disabled temporarily. I do believe that the ability to select email notification for reviews is one of them, unfortunately. I'm not sure if it can be turned on by our tech admin, but when she surfaces from what's been a gruesome RL workload, I'll check.

I USUALLY run a query daily to enable this, and as Bronx said, I've had an unbelievably heavy work load IRL for some time now. So, I apologize for not running this daily like I normally do. I have, in fact, caught the query up just now. You should be getting review notifications from this point forward

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.