Click Here!

"Rebirth of Lucifer" by Nual - Author searching own work

Guest Nual

Hello Everyone!!!

It's been more than 10 years since I've visited fanfiction.net in which now it has evolved into adult-fanfiction.org

My name is Nual and I am the author of "Rebirth of Lucifer" which was written in 2002 or 2003 I'm not quite sure which year it was.

Anyway, I would like to request for your help since I haven't been on here for over a decade, I"m not sure how things work and I can't even remember my user name or password for the old site. In addition to all of that, my computer was infected with a virus back in 2005/2006 and I lost each and every story/piece I ever wrote for DC/HG---and here is the worst part, I never backed up any of those files assuming I can just find it on fanfic and continue writing my story.

Well...working life happened and I sort of forgot about all of that until recently, my friend was talking about "shipping" Vampire Diaries characters and I realized that I hand't even finished my story yet... I'm not sure where I'm at but I think they're at the point of falling in love, Chapter 14 I guess.

Ok...Apologize for the lengthy intro...but my question is...how do I access my own story? Does anyone have the link to it? Do I need to re-register on this site to uploaded my finished chapters and epilogue??

Need your help Shippers on this....I would be eternally grateful....and by the way...most of the songs used in this story is by a band called HIM --> and hopefully I will get to hear their new album soon and incorporate it into the final chapters of this fic.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you...from anyone..everyone soon! LOL

xoxoxo

Nual

Actually, Adult-FanFiction doesn't have and never had any affiliation with FanFiction.net.

I'm not showing any registered member by the name of Nual here at AFF, and the story is not appearing in our archive under that title. A search of forum records isn't turning anything up, either. I'm sorry!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.