Click Here!

Looking for Beta for Star Trek Femmeslash

Trekslash69

Hi,

Working on first writing attempt and looking for a beta to review: grammar, syntax/punctuation (I tend to fall in love with the comma, I think, maybe), story flow, readability, etc.

Have the first four chapters ready for review, three more in a WIP status and outlines for a few more chapters to follow. Chapters are running around 5k words per.

The idea is an ongoing story set in the Star Trek universe combining the women of the various Trek series: TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT. Not sure on TOS yet but likely in future chapters. Working knowledge of Star Trek preferred but not really necessary.

The stories will definitely be Adult+: F/F, 3Plus, Anal, BDSM, D/s, F/D, Oral, Rim, Inc, Xeno, WS, maybe some Violence (not overly graphic).

Thanks,

Trekslash69

• 1 month later...

i know a good amount of the star trek universe, though i am not the best speller etc, i can at least be someone you could bounce ideas off of.

for example, using characters from multi time periods would sound odd unless you explain it as one of two things that i could see.

1: time travel

2: clones

I would use clones, then you can make up some kind of reason why in general, with time travel then you need to explain each characters reason or it could become an annoying question for readers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.