Click Here!

mpreg naruto/sasuke

Guest karissa

Guest karissa

I read this fic awhile ago and just remembered it because I've been reading more naruto fics lately. What I definately remember is that Naruto was pregnant and had to run away from the village. I also know that he was living in a shack either in winter or in one of the winter countries. I know he had to cut his stomach open to get the babies out, he had twins. I know some of the rookie 9, definately kiba and sakura, were sent out looking for naruto and they found him after his self C-section and he was slowly dying i think and they healed him and stayed with him. I know that Sasuke and naruto eventually met up and sasuke learned about the babies but I can't rememeber if it was before or after naruto went back to hte vilage. I'm pretty sure that naruto had the babies with him though.

Here's what I'm not too sure about.

I think he was in communication with the kyuubi and I think he might've studied on how to do the C-section before he left. I also think he might've left behind a false trail of his bloody clothes by some body of water but that part might be another fic. I think that when the others discovered naruto in the shack that the kids were still attached to his umbilical cord. Not sure if sai was in the fic or not. Can't remember where I read it but I know it wasn't AO3 it was eithere here or on ff.net and I can't rememebr if it was completed or not, but I think that it was complete. Like I said it was awhile ago that I read it and google is no help.

Of course end result is sasuke/naruto Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you in advance fpr any help!

Guest karissa

Yes this is definately it! Tahnk you everyone that searched for me! Little disappointed that it hasn't been finished :cry: but I'll still read it anyway since I remember it being really good.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.