Click Here!

Looking For M/M Original Fic Recs!

Guest Mrowr

Hi guys,

I've been out of the original slash fic scene for a while now so I'm basically looking for ANY original fics that you like. I recently just reread all of Traxie's works and they were so good! WIPs are fine but only if there are enough chapters that it'll be an interesting read. Also well-written fics are preferred! Other than that my only requirement is that it be slash :)

Thanks in advance!

I like Kotikzhenshchina's stories, Naga-Lord and her 'Unwanted Mate' and also 'Kenan says' by shimmer-light.

Ohh, and you're going to love 'Jacob and the snake charmer' by E.J.

:)

Hey Mrowr,

Before you do anything, you need to read "Loser" by DedicatedQuill. It's one of the best stories on here. It is a WIP, but she has about 38 chapters for you to sink your teeth into while you wait for an update.

Then you can read "Close Protection" by Cordelia Kingsbridge; that's another awesome story and it's complete.

I'm reading "Untitled" now by thegreatwhitewolf (I think that's the username), and it's really good also.

You can read Mahsa's "Muffin", which is fantastic, and the sequel "Matthew" which is a WIP. If you like threesomes, etc. you can read "Supply and Demand" by fusedtwilight; that's a really good story but maybe I'm biased b/c I edited it. :P

Although I'm not a huge fan of any story out of the norm, I did love London Lampy's "Exit" series. They're all excellent stories.

Oh, a new story on here "All In" by Oh2bewriting (I think her name is), is a great story also. She has eight or nine chapters so far.

Oh, and there's another story that was just completed: "Now See Here!" which is a sequel to "See if I Care" (I could be getting the titles mixed up as to which came first! :P). They are by Wynja and she is such aa funny writer; each chapter had so many funny parts in it. :)

Then there's "Black Star Cross" by Young Sage; it's a really good high school and beyond story.

I can't think of anymore right now. I'm sure I'll think of others as soon as I hit "Post". lol

I really need to get a life, eh? :D

Lisa

Hey you can also try the stories by Aiireobsession Blood Red by Cordelia_Kingsbridge. I like both those author s. Also I saw that you like Trixie's work, you can try Waiting in the Throes by Maddox_Grey. That story is more brutal than Trixie's work but it's really good.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.