Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July, or a wonderful day if it doesn’t happen to be a holiday you celebrate. Chapter 197 is up so I hope you find the time to enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Quick update: so, after three years of avoiding it, I finally caught COVID. Rest assured, I am well and recovering but it happened to hit me like a sledgehammer so that wasn’t fun. Unfortunately kind of messed up my usual schedule for writing so the next chapter is still a little away. But I shall post as soon as possible! Just didn’t want to keep all of you in the dark.

Guest EuroD

Very sorry to hear that: hope you can throw it off soon. Don’t over-strain yourself but certainly looking forward to see how Christmas goes! All the best.

Chapter 198 is finally up! I am so sorry about the wait but I hope you all enjoy! Still busy here with work and getting prepared for the move but I promise that I will do my best not to let it affect the writing :)

Guest Shodge

Glad to see your feeling at least some better….  Story seems to be turning dark…  I almost stopped reading when they broke up….  Now it seems even though they are back together their future seems bleak… 

Still love the characters AND one of the things which makes the story great is the character growth.  In LOTR you can see the way Mary and Pippen grow to be an adult through the books.  I see Jack’s growth here as well as the pain through the process.

With all that said, we still need to see some light…

Thx for all your effort.

-Stan

Guest Kowjo

Definitely agree that the future seems bleak. With that whole open relationship conversation, im wondering if Kayla is starting to second guess them getting back together.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I know that it has been a little while since the last chapter and I apologie for that. I should have it up in the next couple of days, then my wife and I are going on a delayed honeymoon for a week! I promise to have something up before we leave. Thank you all for being so patient with me and I promise to work diligently to get this next chapter up.

Guest Great to see the chapter.

Good job at transmitting the end of semester/exam period ennui, especially for someone not going through the same process as others. Heaving a BIG sigh of relief at the reappearance of the Kayla we know and love at the end.

Enjoy the honeymoon – and don’t touch the pen/keboard while you’re away!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! So sorry about the silence for a bit, been busy with a transition from work and the cruise and everything. Chapter 200 is coming along nicely and should hopefully be up in the next few days. I apologize for the slow pace but I promise I will be working hard to give you the best product possible.

And finally, after far too much waiting, Chapter 200 is up! Another milestone, as it is the end of the Roommates Saga. I apologize for once more having to beg your patience but my wife and I will be moving out soon, headed to my new duty station, so the posting schedule is likely to be wonky for a little bit. You all have been so patient with me so I ask for just a little longer from all of you. You’re all the best and I will do everything I can to reward your faith and patience with quality.

Man... this is such a good Chapter. 

I feel really bad for Rhona. I feel like her character is really tragic at this point. It is so obvious she likes Jack romantically. She was even trying to imply stuff like being selfish... I dunno. Maybe I just don't like seeing her story ending up like this. It's not like she was a really bad friend to Jack. 

Anyways, that chapter end was a shocker. I really like Jack and Kayla together but I hope Rhona finds happiness as well. 

Thanks again for another awesome chapter. 

7 hours ago, Guest Eddy said:

Man... this is such a good Chapter. 

I feel really bad for Rhona. I feel like her character is really tragic at this point. It is so obvious she likes Jack romantically. She was even trying to imply stuff like being selfish... I dunno. Maybe I just don't like seeing her story ending up like this. It's not like she was a really bad friend to Jack. 

Anyways, that chapter end was a shocker. I really like Jack and Kayla together but I hope Rhona finds happiness as well. 

Thanks again for another awesome chapter. 

Been secretly hoping it would fall through with Jack and Kayla for awhile now, and Jack would end up with Rhona. I really thought them getting back together was only gonna be temporary. Jack and Rhona seem like they’d be a much more interesting pair.

3 hours ago, Guest Kowjo said:

Been secretly hoping it would fall through with Jack and Kayla for awhile now, and Jack would end up with Rhona. I really thought them getting back together was only gonna be temporary. Jack and Rhona seem like they’d be a much more interesting pair.

I actually ship them back when Jack was still in High School about to leave for college. The tension was there between them. Like, both of them. I remember that one scene where Jack was captivated by Rhona's eyes. And Rhona had to ruin it lol. 

Damn, considering how all of the things have been going on, I think Jack is rushing this a lot. When he was about to propose, alarm bells in my head went off. Like seriously. Maybe it's just me. 

This story is so good it's got me thinking like this. 

Guest Great to see the chapter.
1 hour ago, Guest Eddy said:

I think Jack is rushing this a lot.

Indeed. My goodness, they’ve only known each other for – what – seven years? How could Jack imagine he’s ready for anything permanent?

OK, that’s not entirely fair, to the extent that ‘College’ engagements can be a bit more tricky than when there are a few years of ‘real life’ under the respective partners’ belts but really, Jack’s tried being with Kayla and not being with Kayla and he’s pretty entitled to be clear about which he prefers by now.

4 hours ago, Guest Great to see the chapter. said:

Indeed. My goodness, they’ve only known each other for – what – seven years? How could Jack imagine he’s ready for anything permanent?

OK, that’s not entirely fair, to the extent that ‘College’ engagements can be a bit more tricky than when there are a few years of ‘real life’ under the respective partners’ belts but really, Jack’s tried being with Kayla and not being with Kayla and he’s pretty entitled to be clear about which he prefers by now.

I get what you mean. I just feel like he is rushing it. Because of college and the fact that Kayla has more years left for studies. Though, I admit that the time that they have known each other is more than enough for both of them to consider getting married. 

Still, I just don't like how Rhona is being thrown to the side here. I guess it's also part of Jack's character development. Of him starting to not caring too much about other people's businesses. 

Kinda sad for me to be honest. But still, that's what I like about this story. It gets me going. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! So sorry for the long silence but the wife and I are settled into the new house! Working on the new chapter and hopefully will have it up before long. Thank you all so much for your patience :)

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.