Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

A very Merry and heartfelt Christmas to all of my wonderful readers and fans. Thank you for helping yet another year of writing be such a happy and rewarding experience. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :)

Well, that was a Christmas I'm going to remember! Hiking through the woods with my dogs in NE Ohio... there's a full moon and I'm wearing shorts! Hope everyone had a great day. Oh, and I got a new laptop! :)

Hey everyone! So, I'm sorry I won't be getting the Reality Check out before my wife and I leave but we had a much longer Christmas yesterday than expected (not a bad thing, obviously) so I didn't get a chance to work on it. My wife and I are just packing the car now and we'll be headed out here soon on our road trip so it looks like I won't get a chance to work on it until we come back (which will be next Friday). Sorry about that but I promise to get right on it when we return.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and I'll probably post when we get to where we're going, just so you know we didn't get swallowed up by a sandworm or something along the way. <3

I think that Jack and Kayla need to stop having Christmas sex. Along with that, what will the twins and Tara think? 'Oh boy, Jack and Kayla went to have sex and came back all pissy.' Tara will just roll her eyes and be like 'not again.' Once agiam I'm looking forward to this confrontation because we get to see what person Kayla is truly. If she'll accept Jack or deny him. To reiterate, I think, and hope, that if Kayla is angry, it'll be over the fact that Jack didn't tell her earlier.

Also: when do we get a funky Kayla confession?! I want one of those. Where Kayla hesitantly tells Jack she has to tell him something or breaks down during sex, ect. That'll be fun. See how Jack reacts. Hopefully not like he did when he found out about Jeff.

Edit: Oh! I forgot for this. Kayla counter confesses. Then we get one big mess.

Edited by thismy

Hey guys. My wife and I arrived safely at our destination. Miss writing already. Hope you are all doing well :)

Hope you're enjoying yourselves-- you've certainly earned it! Have a great time. :thumbsup:

So I went back to read the first chapters for fun, and I've got a question:

Have we ever found out which girl Jack saved his freshman year from being fucked over by the then bad Craig? Will we ever find out? (I'm kinda curious.) We still don't know a whole lot about Jack's past.

I remember reading that in Chapter 1 and wondered if it would be expanded upon, but no-- the girl was never named. Besides Jessica, the only one of Craig's conquests that has been named was Amy Kirk (Ch. 38). I think Jashley used it as a plot device to elevate the animosity between Craig and Jack. Indeed, Jack said that Craig had a "special hatred" for him ever since he saved that girl. The fact that the two are good friends now sort of makes the girl's identity a moot point.

You correctly state that we don't know a lot about Jack's past but I don't imagine it was all that special. Prior to his sophomore year, Jack described himself as "nothing special, regular teenage stuff" and "in a rut"-- I know, he was just feeling sorry for himself. However, one thing I would love to know more about is Jack's early relationship with Tara and her family. There's got to be something very interesting there.

Happy New Year everyone :) Here's hoping for another great year with more adventures to come. I'm headed home now and my wife and I should be back by the end of the day.

Alright. So Jack confesses his perverted tendencies to Kayla. Another chapter ending with a broken sex scene. My initial thoughts? I don't believe Kayla will be too angry at Jack. She might be a little put off, or angry, but I'm thinking the most she'll be angry about is that Jack didn't tell her sooner. Not his actions, but the consequence of such actions. Here's how I look at it. Jack has some pervy tendencies. So what? Color me surprised if she really flips on Jack for that. Maybe well find that Kayla has her own little fetish. I just expect her to be angry at Jack for holding back.

Now the chapter itself was fairly light, but the seeds were being sown. Jessica is going to want or do something in relation to Jack asking her about Belle. If we know Jessica, something is bound to happen.

Agreed. In the next chapter Jack will bare his soul to Kayla about his peeper fetish. Kayla will ask, "When did this all start?" and Jack will have to say, "Well, I used to look through the keyhole while Alan and Amanda were having sex." Even money as to whether he admits that Amanda handcuffed him to the bed. You're right, I can't see her getting overly pissed about it.

I'm wondering why Jessica's party fizzled after she went to the trouble of making sure Jack and Kayla would be there. Maybe Belle said to Jessica, "It's either me or them!" I'd also like to know who Belle was talking to when Jack spotted her in the hallway.

Guest Picasso14art

Long time reader, first time poster… :)

I'm back for more! Thanks so much for the kindness after post one, everyone. :) No username yet, but I'll use a unique tag.

--

I find it somewhat interesting that quite a few people are saying that Kayla may be a little upset or insecure about the "peeping" deal, but will likely be just fine with it in the end. I agree that it could be fairly easily to work past, or even inspire other "fun" ideas. But…umm…what would Kayla's reaction be if Jack just happens to mention that he has talked to Rhona multiple times about this issue prior to ever bringing it up with his girlfriend? That might have the potential to turn into one ugly situation or conversation (especially with any anger or insecurities Kayla may have).

But…umm…what would Kayla's reaction be if Jack just happens to mention that he has talked to Rhona multiple times about this issue prior to ever bringing it up with his girlfriend? That might have the potential to turn into one ugly situation or conversation (especially with any anger or insecurities Kayla may have).

I think that Jack would have a little more sense than to come right out and say, "Listen, I talked this over with Rhona and she thinks..... " Actually, it wouldn't be all that uncommon for someone to talk over a problem with a trusted colleague or co-worker before discussing the matter at home with their significant other. I think that Kayla knows Rhona well enough to not feel threatened by the relationship Jack has with her.

I'm back for more! Thanks so much for the kindness after post one, everyone. :) No username yet, but I'll use a unique tag.

--

I find it somewhat interesting that quite a few people are saying that Kayla may be a little upset or insecure about the "peeping" deal, but will likely be just fine with it in the end. I agree that it could be fairly easily to work past, or even inspire other "fun" ideas. But…umm…what would Kayla's reaction be if Jack just happens to mention that he has talked to Rhona multiple times about this issue prior to ever bringing it up with his girlfriend? That might have the potential to turn into one ugly situation or conversation (especially with any anger or insecurities Kayla may have).

A lot of women (such as my wife) like to believe they are the center of their man's universe.

Kayla thought she'd be OK sharing Jack with Tara, but she wasn't. Jack had to convince Kayla that she could have her own friends that he doesn't know.

Kayla has to know that Rhona has raging hormones towards Jack, and has put on enough of a tough girl act in front of Rhona in order to stake Jack as her territory.

Therefor, finding out that Jack has confided something so personal to Rhona and not to her will very likely set Kayla off into orbit. Major cat fight, after she puts a dent in Jack's testicles.

So my conclusion differs from Chester's!

A lot of women (such as my wife) like to believe they are the center of their man's universe.

Kayla thought she'd be OK sharing Jack with Tara, but she wasn't. Jack had to convince Kayla that she could have her own friends that he doesn't know.

Kayla has to know that Rhona has raging hormones towards Jack, and has put on enough of a tough girl act in front of Rhona in order to stake Jack as her territory.

Therefor, finding out that Jack has confided something so personal to Rhona and not to her will very likely set Kayla off into orbit. Major cat fight, after she puts a dent in Jack's testicles.

So my conclusion differs from Chester's!

Okay, the thing is...I don't see any big explosion coming between Kayla and Rhona because that would seriously affect Jack's job. He can't go to Frank and say, "My girlfriend's pissed at Rhona and doesn't want me working with her." Even if Kayla is angry, she'll realize that Jack is basically stuck with Rhona at work. Also, I think Rhona is too smart to let "raging hormones" rule her actions toward Jack or anyone else.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.