Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Delta4

Don't fret, I have no doubt that Ms. Cartwright would be the sexual experience of a lifetime. I was simply suggesting that anyone who treated her with less than perfect respect would feel her wrath. This is why she likes Jack so much-- he always speaks to her as a friend and equal, never stares or makes lewd comments. She would share things with Jack that she wouldn't think of telling any other student. Yeah, I want to see this relationship grow.

Wow that would be nice and un-expected

Don't fret, I have no doubt that Ms. Cartwright would be the sexual experience of a lifetime. I was simply suggesting that anyone who treated her with less than perfect respect would feel her wrath. This is why she likes Jack so much-- he always speaks to her as a friend and equal, never stares or makes lewd comments. She would share things with Jack that she wouldn't think of telling any other student. Yeah, I want to see this relationship grow.

Yeah, i bet she's phenomenal. It has been known that school teachers have been directly involved in sexual experiences with their students, sometimes they do it with them, or sometimes they arrange it for them. I would be shocked at first if the ring involves Ms. Cartwright, but it wouldn't be totally unexpected.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

But what if Ms. Cartwright is not with the ring, instead she's an undercover cop or an agent, tasked with infiltrating and exposing the ring. She wins Jack's trust so as to speak, and it's her plan to use him to get to the person working for the ring in the school (i.e Jessica, Nick, or whatever).

But what if Ms. Cartwright is not with the ring, instead she's an undercover cop or an agent, tasked with infiltrating and exposing the ring. She wins Jack's trust so as to speak, and it's her plan to use him to get to the person working for the ring in the school (i.e Jessica, Nick, or whatever).

Interesting, I like the way your devious mind works. Remember how Ms. Cartwright so expertly took out Brad with one punch? And later asked Jack if he was taking her phys-ed class in his Junior year? If your theory is true, then she will need to find a way to stay close to Jack in order to use him as a source of information.

And could the ring tie in to Coach Walburns' suicide?? Maybe that's why she's undercover.

Note to Jashley13: Next time Jack has a scene with Ms. Cartwright, have him ask for her first name.

Edited by Chester57

Never thought of that, but it's an excellent theory! Jack and the gang might not be directly involved with the ring, but could be witnesses to and indirectly involved in Ms. Cartwright taking it down.

Never thought of that, but it's an excellent theory! Jack and the gang might not be directly involved with the ring, but could be witnesses to and indirectly involved in Ms. Cartwright taking it down.

Well, thank you, it just came to me.

Jessica has crossed paths before with Jack, and she was trying to get in touch with him, if Jessica is indeed associated with the ring, it will allow Ms Cartwright a direct connection to her through Jack.

Guest its_ry_bruh

Sorry for short replies to forum. Dont have a lot of time. Maybe you guys could think about it. But i have another. What about rhonas brother? Rhona is staying with him and with the way she talked to kayla at gamestop and even gave her, her number...? Maybe you guys touched on my two small thepries but again, i dont have time right now to read them so i apolgize.

Brad is the kingpin of the ring. I hope we see him first day of school...

I was thinking that theory myself, but now I wonder if he would be re-admitted to Brow Ridge High after being arrested and expelled? More likely he would be sent to a different high school-- hell, maybe the one Tara will be going to!

On the other hand, the fact that he'd be at another school would be beneficial if he were running the ring. He would be able to stay off everyone's radar and pressure Jessica and Nick to do the dirty work.

Edited by Chester57

Hmm, this will be really interesting if Brad comes back And gets admitted to TARA's school. Any one wanna wager they get involved?

But something that has been bugging me, we got great theories related to the ring but i don't see how these theories will create "The Fracture", unless somehow one of the members get involved with it, willingly or unwillingly.

I was thinking that theory myself, but now I wonder if he would be re-admitted to Brow Ridge High after being arrested and expelled? More likely he would be sent to a different high school-- hell, maybe the one Tara will be going to!

In the state where I believe Brow Ridge is located, he'd be sent to the alternative school for juvenile delinquents. There's also an alternative school for social outcasts (can't play well with others) that my daughter attended.

But something that has been bugging me, we got great theories related to the ring but i don't see how these theories will create "The Fracture", unless somehow one of the members get involved with it, willingly or unwillingly.

The path I've been favoring is "make money quick". As I've mentioned, Rhona said about wanting more money for her own apartment. Then arises an opportunity to gross $200 for laying on her back for 10 minutes.

Someone like Rhona who's out of school in a place like Game Stop, I'll guess $12/hr for 30hrs/week, gross $600/week, take home $450/week, $1800/month, which isn't bad - unless you want a car and an apartment and food and utilities, because those apartments close to her work are going to start around $1200/month.

Edited by Joe Long

The path I've been favoring is "make money quick". As I've mentioned, Rhona said about wanting more money for her own apartment. Then arises an opportunity to gross $200 for laying on her back for 10 minutes.

Someone like Rhona who's out of school in a place like Game Stop, I'll guess $12/hr for 30hrs/week, gross $600/week, take home $450/week, $1800/month, which isn't bad - unless you want a car and an apartment and food and utilities, because those apartments close to her work are going to start around $1200/month.

OK, good theory, but Rhona whoring herself doesn't affect anyone other than the folks at Game Stop or maybe Kayla (that maybe Jack will use this as an esy way out and get laid, you know cheat on her). Unless Joe was referring to "The Fracture" as something that happens between the three of them, i don't see any other way how Rhona can affect them.

Guest its_ry_bruh

I agree with Joe on this one. As far as one of the kids running it, I dont think so. I would say craig but with the way hes been, hed be beyond such a thing. Plus with everything on the kids hands as it is, family, friends, school, personal problems. It would be difficult to run such a ring. It would have to be someone that can dedicate most of their time towards. This is why Im sticking with my theory that it could be rhonas brother, only because we dont know what he does. All we know is that rhona is living with him and for free... then theres rhona who can be linked and apart of her brothers ring. Hense why she was talking with kayla flirtatiously and being so complimenting. Recruiting?

I also read earlier someone saying Mrs. Hannigan. That one is one of my favorite theories but i dont think its one of the more probable ones haha.

Hey everyone!

So, next chapter should be out this weekend :) Hopefully, anyway. There's a little chunk of it still left to write. I know where I want it to go so it should go smoothly, but you never know. I'll keep you updated.

I'm loving all the theories. Again, I'm not going to confirm or deny anything directly but I'll just say this: the reason I love Game of Thrones so much is that, whenever there's a 'twist', it earns it in a realistic sense, which makes it all the more gut-wrenching. It's not done purely for the cinematic purpose of it. I try to make my writing the same way. I don't want to throw in huge twists just because of the 'ZOMG!' factor; I want to earn that by having things smoothly transition together so that it feels like there's no way it could have gone otherwise. Like real life.

Confused? You'll understand.

One last thing: BashfulScribe recently posted his new story on xnxx. Almost at once, he got his by the downvoting douches, particularly ToucanPlay, and a bunch of others who used hax and whatnot for multiple downvotes at once. He posted this on his forum and the ratings have since gone back up, but if you get the chance, please go to the site and give him a boost? He really deserves it, especially since he had the guts to go back to a site I never plan on posting on again.

Hope you're all well and see you soon! :D

I agree with Joe on this one. As far as one of the kids running it, It would be difficult to run such a ring. It would have to be someone that can dedicate most of their time towards. This is why Im sticking with my theory that it could be rhonas brother, only because we dont know what he does.

You mean Rhona's younger brother, Evan? He's going to be a Senior this coming year at Brow Ridge. Don't know if he would have the time to run the ring but he could be part of it. True, we don't know anything about her older brothers.

Guest its_ry_bruh

You mean Rhona's younger brother, Evan? He's going to be a Senior this coming year at Brow Ridge. Don't know if he would have the time to run the ring but he could be part of it. True, we don't know anything about her older brothers.

No...?isn't rhona staying with one of her older brother's apartment because its "free"?idk maybe Im wrong, ill have to go back and read.

No...?isn't rhona staying with one of her older brother's apartment because its "free"?idk maybe Im wrong, ill have to go back and read.

In Chapter 37 Rhona told Jack that her parents' place was fifteen minutes from GameStop and that she was looking for an apartment half that distance, so let's assume that she's living at home with Evan and her folks at the least.

In Chapter 37 Rhona told Jack that her parents' place was fifteen minutes from GameStop and that she was looking for an apartment half that distance, so let's assume that she's living at home with Evan and her folks at the least.

I'll have to look for it, I thought she said she was sleeping on one of her older brother's couches

I'll have to look for it, I thought she said she was sleeping on one of her older brother's couches

Rhona says it in the first scene when she and Jack are at GameStop, before Kayla comes in.

I was correct pn the brother, but not on the couch. She apparently rates a bedroom of her own.

In 37 Rhona mentions her parent's place, but may have only been as a possible option of where to live, but 15 minutes is too far for her tastes.

In 35 she does say she's staying with one of her other brothers, but in 37, as I've mentioned, she does sound desperate for extra money

I frowned. “Then who are you living with right now?”

“One of my brothers. He’s letting me stay for free.”

“His suggestion or yours?” I asked, stepping out of reach of her arm.

“His,” she responded with a straight face, “I’m serious.”

“All right. Good on him.”

“Yeah, he’s the good one.”

I smirked. “Something wrong with your money?”

“Yeah,” she snarked back, “It’s going into the Buy-Me-A-Fucking-Apartment Fund. I can make a generous donation in your name if you wanna hand me a blank check.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Where are you—” Another customer came up and I spent a minute or two ringing them up before turning to her again, “—thinking of looking?”

“Nice,” she commented.

“Thanks.”

“Around here. My parents’ place is like fifteen minutes away and I wanna cut that in half. Too bad there aren’t any apartments right here.” She looked wistfully out through the window at the surrounding area, packed with stores and gas stations. Not a single apartment building in sight.

“Can you afford to live on your own? With what you’re making?”

“Hang on,” she said, walking towards the back room, “I want you to ask me that again with Frank around.”

“I heard!” Frank called from the back, “And if you’re not happy with your pay, I can find someone who is!”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.