Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

This i think is gonna be a long post so i don't ask everybody to read, but those of you do give me honest suggestions. JASHLEY if you read it i want help.

First i want to mention that this was the awesome chapter after number 5 anyways this was also the chapter that transformed my eyes into never ending well. Yes i cried a lot after reading this after thinking for 6 hrs straight i partially know why.

The first hit was when jeff came along. He tought long distance relationship could work with kayla. Well i am going through a similar relationship. Well how long there is 11 hrs time difference between us. We have never met each other but we text each other ALOT. She is my first, yes you heard me right she is my first i am a teenager dont worry i am legal to read this story. She is 7 months older than me she had bf before me he treated her.. well not so well and then we met in an online game he was also there of total 6 we three started a casual talk. He got out but was spectating us we two talked a lot after that and had a basic idea about each other. The game ended after that for 2 days i felt something missing i figured it was bcoz of her i felt open talking to her i tought it was bcoz we would never probably see each other so i was completly honest with her but still i could feel the connection between us so i tried to find her in the game it was difficult but we were friends so i could locate her when she was online but couldnt text her. So i found out where she was playing and was spectating, i wrote everything i want to say in that match her bf was also there i felt like a stalker so i came out after some time i felt guilty and went there to appolgise. And saw her bf was scolding her for not cutting me off i appologised but before i could leave he started swearing at me ( my mom and sis if u want it specific ) anyway i left after a while but not before giving him a piece of mind after about a week i was playing a match in that game she came to play with me i kept my mouth shut. She asked me if i was still angry with her bf i said no she appolgised for him and told me that 3 days ago they broke up after a small talk i felt nice and the connection between us was very good so i gave her my number half knowing she would never text me back but she did we are now in love with each other her bf sometimes comes to the game to curse us anyways problem is that now we are having trust issues between us. I trust her 100% she doesn't its not like i fool around i am dedicated to her as jack is to kayla i swear. The problem is that we are so far away i am not sure what to do. We are not able to text as we used to before due to time diff and our busy schedules. I want SUGGESTIONS from you guys i tought about going to a psychiatrist but you people could help me and we would bever meet. So it feels safer honest suggestions and help would be appreciated

It was not the only thing that i cried it was sucidal thoughts, yes i had a lot of them over a period of one year how i came away from it only god knows but when he mentioned the bathroom thing it clicked somewhere and i was crying...

Guest Mike Litoris

Did Jeff deal drugs, by any chance?

Seriously, this was an amazing chapter. Reading about a character that I can relate to in almost every way who lived a perfectly happy life, and watching him be driven to the point where he's subconsciously thinking about suicide, it's really something to think about.

I don't know what I think about either Kayla or Tara anymore. On one hand, they are rather fun people, but they are considerably less "noble" than Jack is, which makes it seem selfish in comparison.

Also (can't believe I'm saying this), I feel sorry for Craig. Out of everyone, he played probably the most important part leading up to Walburn's suicide. Unknowingly, of course, but him feeling like this is a clear sign that he's definitely a good guy, and I can't help but to feel sorry for him.

Christmas seems like quite an early due date for the next Chapter in comparison to the recent ones, but if ypu think you can make it by then, by all means, go ahead. But remember not to rush through. Think hard about every word you type.

Looking forward to the next one.

Guest Mike Litoris

Oh, and Conman, I honestly have no clue what you should do. Remember how Jack was after his first day of school, and how he knew he liked Kayla but knew next-to-nothing about her? Make sure you and her aren't like this. My friend was reciving texts from some dude she hardly knew who was spamming her with paragraphs dedicated to how much he loved her. Have a nice long think about it. Do you actually love her, or do you just think you do?

People online are almost always different from how they are in real life. So personally, I wouldn't put 100% of your trust into someone who you haven't met in real life/known for a long-ish time.

If you're dead set on being with her, tell her about how you feel, because I think a nice long talk is in order. Talk to her about these trust issues you have, and sort them out just as Jack and Kayla are probably going to in the next Chapter.

Of course, I don't know if my advice is actually good, but it's advice. Hope you work things out.

p.s. If you do actually start to contemplate suicide again, I would highly suggest seeing a psychiatrist. More often than not, they help. A lot.

Guest Gen3ral

First off: yes!!! I found this story to be very touching and close to heart.

Secondly: conman, I hope everything works out between the two of you. I have seen many long distance relationships fail due to the fact that it gets bored for one another or there is a trust issue. I wouldn't even know where to start with giving you relationship advice. Anything said would be needed to be taken with a grain of salt. None of us know you or your significant other personally. The best thing to a healthy relationship is being open about everything. A knack for sending when things are becoming a problem is useful too. Never let things stew in the relationship. Settle problems before they become a bigger problem. Be honest with yourself. Make sure she is being honest with herself also. I am also a strong believer for living together within the relationship. It helps build trust, commitment and care for one another. In your case you cannot have that connection so you need to work harder to prove yourself. Also, relationships are a lot of work, it's your choice whether it is fun or a nuisance . Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Third: Tara=Walrus made my week!

Guest anduril38

Did Jeff deal drugs, by any chance?

Seriously, this was an amazing chapter. Reading about a character that I can relate to in almost every way who lived a perfectly happy life, and watching him be driven to the point where he's subconsciously thinking about suicide, it's really something to think about.

I don't know what I think about either Kayla or Tara anymore. On one hand, they are rather fun people, but they are considerably less "noble" than Jack is, which makes it seem selfish in comparison.

Also (can't believe I'm saying this), I feel sorry for Craig. Out of everyone, he played probably the most important part leading up to Walburn's suicide. Unknowingly, of course, but him feeling like this is a clear sign that he's definitely a good guy, and I can't help but to feel sorry for him.

Christmas seems like quite an early due date for the next Chapter in comparison to the recent ones, but if ypu think you can make it by then, by all means, go ahead. But remember not to rush through. Think hard about every word you type.

Looking forward to the next one.

This especially on Kayla. I don't know, I'm just not liking her as a character. Written brilliantly, but somebody I would have told to fuck off a while ago.

Although this is likely not relevant until much later, I'm REALLY curious on the remains of the "Brad saga". I still think there is something deeper in that.

Guest Reincarnated Crow

Well, I am a fan that followed you from xnxx. I used to check daily to see when you'd post another chapter. I still check occasionally since you moved websites, but unfortunately Chapter 21 will be the last chapter I read. I am not okay with the direction you took this story in. You are an amazing writer, but it is too close to the situation I went through last year. Remember though that trust is vital to a relationship. I apologize, but it put me in a really bad mood and brought up too many bad memories. It just hit too close to home. I really hope that you continue writing. If you end up writing any other stories, I would like to hear from you so i can read them.

Email: clindsey405@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Reincarnated Crow

Guest JohnnyBanana

Oh, and Conman:

We got your back man. You tell it like it is and you can count on us to give you our honest input. Sorry if I'm reiterating some of the things Mike said, I only skimmed his comment.

Here's the deal man, Internet and real life are two different places. People can be whoever they want on the internet. It's not fair, it just isn't, but that's the way it is. If you are serious about her, you have a pretty nice, long talk coming up. Air everything out. Be willing to accept what she says but you don't have to agree with what she has to say, nor does she you. That's how real progress is made.

Lastly, suicide isn't some small thing. I implore you to talk to somebody about it. And don't say "it was just a couple thoughts. It was nothing" because that's how it ALWAYS starts. Nobody goes from normal to suicidal in one second. Seek help now, please man.

I wish you the best of luck, and whatever happens we got your back.

Guest Raineing

JAshley

I followed you from xnxx (or sexstories, whatever you wanna call it) because you had started such a great story, with likable characters and a compelling plot. Not anymore. Don't get me wrong, as a writer your story is coming along nicely, still compelling. I just can't support where you're taking it. Jack is becoming a loser who thinks his life should always be roses. Kayla started out as the type of girl I wish I had, even briefly, but now she's a manipulative, lying little girl who makes rules but doesn't apply them to herself. The twins are actually creepier now than they were in the beginning and everyone else has become rather one dimensional.

This last chapter did it in for me. Maybe I'll check out later chapters to see if this was all just a mistake and you will rectify it with a rewrite but I'm not holding my breath. I really had enjoyed your work. Take care and I hope you do well in all you pursuits.

Thanks guys,

Your suggestions were truly helpful, i talked with her about this actually talked a lot about this she accepted she felt insecure a little ("little" is what she said i felt she is more) but anyways we talked it out. We decided to help each other to build relationship and if things doesn't work we would be good friends. We decided to skype each other and all so i think things are gonna work out. Anyway i think i just knew the solution inside but wasn't strong enough to persue it you guys gave me the courage thanks alot people i owe you..

Ps- the sucidal thoughts were long long ago and i talked to somebody about it not a professional though but a very wise man a well wisher..

THANKS ALOT AGAIN

Guest JWatson

I also agree that other characters are becoming one dimensional, however, with as hard as this subject is and the detail to how Jack is feeling I can understand. I believe the way Kayla is acting is more of a real life thing and isn't meant to be a dream girl, hello people she's like 16. 80% of 16 yr old girls are like this, if not all at some point. He's a very realistic writer and that's why I enjoy his stories so much. It has taken a rather side...but its still amazing. Joe, your story is amazing and those that don't keep up with you anymore are missing out. I was a follower from xnxx and got hooked to these stories. You're a brilliant guy. Also, Tara=walrus. BEST part ever :D

I can't help but think the twins are gonna get caught again, to be totally honest. Hopefully it's Tara that catches them, because I don't think Jack's gonna be able to smooth things over if they're caught by their parents again.

As far as Jack.. he's lived, from what I can gather, lived a pretty charmed life up until this particular school year, and then all hell's broken loose- pretty much literally. Since September, he's been in 3 fights with Craig (if you count the wrestling match in Gym class), almost got into another fight at Jessica's party, the "Clash of the Titans" (Fight with Brad vs. the whole bunch), watched his former Gym coach shoot himself, accidentally kiss his cousin, pushed away Amanda's sexual advances, had to deal with Mom and Dad finding out about the twins, dealt with Brad's scheming to bed Amanda, found out about Jeff, etc etc etc. God knows I've forgotten stuff, but it's been 3 months, give or take, since this story started. That's a hell of a rude awakening. As far as him whining about his life should be roses, I honestly can't blame him one bit, but... he's not just whining. He's trying his best to deal with everything that's being thrown at him, which, if you think about it, is a HELL of a lot for ANY 16 year old guy to have to deal with. Hell, it's a lot for anyone, regardless of age.

Also.. fever and vomiting..... is Jack sick?

Edited by jc1138

“I love you, Tara. You know I do. Maybe as more than a cousin, but you’re still my cousin. We shouldn't do this.”

Thanks, for the correction. Mr. Jashely.

And ok, after waiting and going back to reread maybe the rest makes more sense then I originally thought. I still think Kayla is trying to tell him something.

I would still like to know more of Tara's back story. Who did take her virginity that she still thinks loved her and why does he not step up?

Edited by YNP_Refugee

I can't help but think the twins are gonna get caught again, to be totally honest. Hopefully it's Tara that catches them, because I don't think Jack's gonna be able to smooth things over if they're caught by their parents again.

As far as Jack.. he's lived, from what I can gather, lived a pretty charmed life up until this particular school year, and then all hell's broken loose- pretty much literally. Since September, he's been in 3 fights with Craig (if you count the wrestling match in Gym class), almost got into another fight at Jessica's party, the "Clash of the Titans" (Fight with Brad vs. the whole bunch), watched his former Gym coach shoot himself, accidentally kiss his cousin, pushed away Amanda's sexual advances, had to deal with Mom and Dad finding out about the twins, dealt with Brad's scheming to bed Amanda, found out about Jeff, etc etc etc. God knows I've forgotten stuff, but it's been 3 months, give or take, since this story started. That's a hell of a rude awakening. As far as him whining about his life should be roses, I honestly can't blame him one bit, but... he's not just whining. He's trying his best to deal with everything that's being thrown at him, which, if you think about it, is a HELL of a lot for ANY 16 year old guy to have to deal with. Hell, it's a lot for anyone, regardless of age.

Also.. fever and vomiting..... is Jack sick?

Jack has legitimately been through hell and back. I think it's been 4 (maybe 5???) months so far...add on his girlfriend is a mink that started it off with another when she told him she was his first and everything that would make me, at least personally question about her. Who really cares if you weren't a virgin, but to say you were and learn that you weren't later on just makes you question it and think about it more then you would otherwise.

At this point anyone would be mentally f'd up by all of this. It would be like dumping gas on the Californian fires rather then water just for the hell of it, oh you like the whole entire forest being on fire??? lets take it up a notch.

Also as for Tara, how do we know the guy she was dating was the "douche" or the problem and not Tara? She seems to go crazy over people she doesn't even know and is blindsided by it...a.k.a Carlson. Personally i'd be afraid to be in a relationship with Tara, she seems like someone who would just make their entire life revolve around you, which is nice and all but it isn't a way to live, let alone when your potentially just 14.

Edited by jajablinks

Guest The Darthctor Is In

I agree. The major issue that is going to be in their relationship is that she lied about her virginity. Granted not a huge lie, but to Jack the fact that she had told him they were each others first was something great, huge, and important. Her lying will begin to make him question everything that she has ever said to him and it's all down hill from there. Add in the fact that she still talks to him, which makes it seem like she's is feeding off both her secret from Jack and the attention, and their relationship is done. Yes, Jack is a good guy. Hell, a great guy, but that place she holds in his heart, in a real life situation (which I know this isn't but hear me out) would begin to grow smaller and smaller, because whenever he looks at her all he will see, even if it's in the back of his mind, is the thought of her with another guy and the fact that not only didn't she trust him enough to tell him but flat out lied to him about it and has kept a secret relationship going with that guy.

There's also the fact that Jack is going to begin going to the psychologist, who would learn all this and probably suggest that Jack and Kayla take a break from each other. I've been to enough shrinks to know that their relationship is somewhat dysfunctional and unhealthy. At the very least he would request to speak to Kayla and get her to open up as to why she lied about her previous history and why she kept talking to Jeff. That the thoughts of suicide began to get stronger after this coming out would be a warning bell to any doctor and would suggest to them that they need a break to get their heads and hearts where they need to be.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.