Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Chapter 21 is up! :D

So sorry this one took a while. Usual excuses: life, work, etc. But this chapter in particular...it struck me kinda close to the heart. Not just for story content but for what it made me remember. I'm going to continue to have this story reflect what's happened to me in my life, no matter what, but some things are more painful than others. Particularly here.

I warned you that this wasn't exactly a happy chapter. Just to prepare you.

In further news, I have switched shifts at work so my original 0800-1600 shift is now 2200-0600. That's right...overnight. Now, this actually may be a good thing because I'm finding myself with a bit more time during the day to write. Hopefully, this will mean chapters will come out quicker. Don't want to promise anything but the past couple of days I've been on this shift, I've had a bit more time on my hands. I would love to get the next Chapter out by Christmas but I will keep you updated with progress and whatnot.

Hope you all enjoy! Hope it was worth the wait!

And talk to you all again soon :)

Edited by Jashley13

You fucking cunt?! Why the fuck are you taking all of this out on the woman you love, you ass-end of a faggoty cock-pump?! You motherfucking pile of ass-raping, cock-sucking, limp-whore-muff cunting lucknutuckingassfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Brilliant, just brilliant! And jeff and waltara and YES

Guest Doozywoof

Long wait for it, but I tell you J - I am emotionally drained after reading it! Superb chapter and no wonder it took so long to write. Was a great Xmas present.
Merry Christmas to you! :thumbsup:

Thanks for getting it up. I hope that writing this will help you remove some of the pain of the real life experience. It would appear to me that you have PTSD even if you were not in combat. There ARE other things in life that produce similar stress.

Good chapter. I think you did a fine job of expressing the emotional conflict. I hope the next chapter will have some relief for both of them.

B

I'm probably the only one who dislikes Kayla for being a hypocritical bitch

You're not alone. Double standards and other such hypocrisy, even in fiction, causes me to become irrationally angry. They're also among the top three reasons I'll cut someone out of my personal life completely. That said, if I were Jack, things with Kayla would have gone from "I love you" to "suck a fuckin' tailpipe" in half a heartbeat.

Oh my jeez, I laughed too too hard at the walrus comment but this chapter was great! On my predictions list, he said no, check, the whole phone debacle (including the 'break up' thing) double check, the 'even' reason for the whole fuck Tara discussion, check again but just about everything else I was wrong on. Damn fine chapter Joe, I look forward to trying to predict many more chapters in the future. Btw, am also irritated with Kayla but what can we really expect from a sixteen year old girl? When I was 16, I was convinced that I was with the guy I was going to marry and all that and now I'm 23 and haven't thought about that guy in about 5 years. All girls are fucked up as a teenager, to me, this makes Kayla more of a believable character than someone's wet dream. So I think being irritated with her is a good sign. As always, respectfully yours, Rasura.

Bravo, Bravo! Very well done. You never cease to amaze me in how you can make me connect to the characters, it's been too long since I've encountered a story that can do that. Amazing job, and happy holidays mate!

Loved the chapter. i can see how it's been an emotional roller coaster for you as well. Can't say been there, done that, but, seeing what he saw isn't easy to deal with. It did open up a few more questions, but, I have faith that you'll get them all worked out.

Thank you Joe, and keep up the amazing work.

“I love you, Tara. You know I do. Maybe as more than a cousin, but you’re still my cousin. I shouldn’t be the guy that takes your virginity.”

“Alan—” Kayla clamped her jaw shut with an audible clack but Tara didn’t notice.

What is this about virginity? Didn't she give it up in the 6th grade?

I asked who fits the bill of loving Tara and could not have an open relationship. Is this the answer because I see no reason for "Alan" to enter into any part of this conversation. Did Tara tell something in confidence, perhaps. If so Alan has some explaining to do to Amanda.

However, after the kiss between Tara and Kayla there are still no bets on whether or not the threesome will happen. A kiss like that between girls does not just happen. Girls are more likely to "experiment" at that age and younger than boys are but they do not advertize it. At least they do not in general. There are still social taboos and most girls do not want to be considered sluts. They would have to both trust him not to think of them that way and want him to know there was more between them. They were trying to tell him something. Kayla still was even after he admitted that he was considering suicide.

I ran my hand roughly over my face, feeling exhausted in every part of my body. “I need help with this,” I said slowly, “And you were so great, sweetie. I know how much you wanted to help me.”

“You don’t think I just set up the threesome out of guilt?” she asked, an edge in her voice. Fresh wound.

Is it possible that she is or wants to be more than just friends with Tara and she wants Jack on board? What ever is going on she is as concerned that he thinks that the threesome is just a balance thing as she is that he said some things that hurt. Mostly because she knows he was right and that is something no one wants to admit. He made it clear that it was not just what was lied about that upset him. He was upset because of the lie.

As for the guy up there who spoke of hypocrisy, yes. But, I also know that it is very realistic for women to do exactly this. She is not willing yet to look at how much he trusted her and all he wanted was the truth from the outset. Which conflicted with her desire to set and interpret the rules unilaterally. She now says there is nothing she is not telling him but how can he be sure? He would be if she had not tried to interpret the rules in her favor with him needing to tell everything that effected the relationship but she could keep something of vital importance to both of them to her self.

The rule that is universal in today's world is "you are sleeping with everyone who has slept with the person you are sleeping with and the people they have intern slept with." Trust me. I have lived in a "closed" community and knew not to sleep around with just anyone and everyone. There were girls who after 8 or 9 months there showed up crying because they were now infertile do to chlamydia. An explanation of closed in the sense I am using it is a community with rules about who is allowed live in it, has less then 2000 year round residence and up to 7000 seasonal for 3 months with reasons why they could not leave and find mates outside the community easily.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest JohnnyBanana

^Bruh, she was gonna mention Alan and Amanda.

Jashley you made his name Jeff that's good enough for me. You are my Time Person of the Year. Because the people they named were fucked up. Did you guys see that shit? Jashley has contributed more to society than the damn protestors, seriously now. Great chapter, kind of dark. Looking forward to happier times mostly... I don't think Walburn's death should have been included honestly. It's too lasting...upsets me to think Jack will have this black cloud over him for a while.

Oh and please don't just write off my idea for a shortie! That's my name for it. Like a quickie, but with a sex story. Get it? Lol

It actually did fit the conversation because Jack was talking about Tara being his cousin and Kayla was going to mention Alan and Amanda as an argument against Jack saying no to Tara.

I actually loved the darkness and angst in this chapter. It was absolutely necessary to move the story forward while keeping it real. Glad to see Jack getting help but I don't trust the ending and I don't trust Kayla. There's more to this Jeff character than meets the eye. Kayla can't just say she doesn't know why she didn't block him or delete his texts and have that be acceptable. Perhaps he's a relative or something else happened between them that she's not spilling.

Again, I guess it's the teenage girl thing but her whining to Jack about how he "hurt" her came across like B.S. Her telling the truth would have avoided all of it so she's not bearing nearly enough responsibility so he has every right to be pissed. Then again, I'm not that forgiving so I'd have a harder time letting it go.

Freaking awesome as always.love the way you handeled threesome thing.its 'On' and still 'Off' at the same time :P

i dont regret leaving xnxx for you.as always your fan 'delta4'

so deep chapter!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.