Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

No no jack's mother is nervous because she and tara's mother were more then sister's in the past they were lovers (lesbeans) when they were living togeather ( like the twins they used to have sex together ) that explains why jack's mom was easy going whenn they found out about alan and amanda's relationship but jack's father was not. So she is nervous because she thinks there might be more 'ADVENTURES' between them once they are living this close to one another...:)

Or maybe both sets of parents are swingers

Dude whatever you wrote till chap 20 was awesome.. I dont know how is chap 21 is going to be but I would liked it to be unadulterated version. I like your creativity and writing therefore dont want you to read the suggestions and then write..

Guest JohnnyBanana

Jashley, if you get writer's block or just a little bored in your downtime, could you just write a very short chapter where Jack and Kayla go to the cabin and just have crazy sex? Ya know, to get away from everything that's been happening. I know that's not what this story is about, I've followed it since Day 1. And we could all be appeased, maybe it would get more creative juices flowing, yada yada. The benefits of it go on. Just a short chapter, as a break from all the stress for both fictional characters and us in real life too, a comic relief type of deal. Think about it.

Guest Joe Bloggs

I have a feeling a majority of the story has already been thought of, actually. At least, the rest of this "saga".

There's no way he could have come up with the whole "Jessica Saga" by simply writing it chapter by chapter. Of course, Joe can always change anything he sees fit, like the outcome of whether Jack, Kayla and Tara have a threesome, but the main plotline would roughly be the same as he planned it to be.

Other people's suggestions that revolve around either character development or different sex ideas could have easily been implemented into the story without changing the entire plot, but suggestions about the general plot of the "saga" have most likely been rejected.

Smaller plot ideas, like making Joe bisexual, would probably be good to go.

I'm so dang excited, I try to figure out where Joe's going with each chapter, I figured when coach walburn had them fight it was because he was a pedo and wanted to get into Kayla's panties, totally didn't see his suicide coming but hey, who did? Anyways, for now I'm just super excited that Joe's at the half way point for Chapter 21!!!! Seriously though, I wish there was like an email club that will email me when it's updated, I'm feeling like some kind of stalker because I check like every other hour to see if he posted yet.

I'd be super excited if any part of my theory was right though... -rasura

What is happening with bashful scribe?, till yesterday his profile over the other site was active today it shows unknown user and every single of his stories and lets talk are removed. Can anyone who has mail or other contact with him give me update about his story when and where will it be posted. Please i like his stories as much as i like jashley's

What is happening with bashful scribe?, till yesterday his profile over the other site was active today it shows unknown user and every single of his stories and lets talk are removed. Can anyone who has mail or other contact with him give me update about his story when and where will it be posted. Please i like his stories as much as i like jashley's

Don't panic (unlike myself)! For some reason, the profile number in his URL got changed. Here's the new link: http://www.sexstories.com/profile845273/BashfulScribe

Guest thegreatwhat

Dude whatever you wrote till chap 20 was awesome.. I dont know how is chap 21 is going to be but I would liked it to be unadulterated version. I like your creativity and writing therefore dont want you to read the suggestions and then write..

I totally agree, kaylas parents have a cabin, jack has a car, it could make sense thag they just want to get away. Especially after what jacks just gone through... and hot steamy weekend in an isolated cabin where no-one can hear the moans and screams of ecstacy??? It even caries with the plot!!

Hey guys.

So...not really an update but I just got through writing a section in this chapter (two-thirds of the way done, btw) and it had me in tears by the end of it and I actually had to step away from the story for a little while because it brought back some really painfully memories (not with my wife but other stuff in my life) and it was so painfully I actually had to convince myself to come back to the story because I knew it needed to get done.

Why did I come back? Well, two reasons. First of all, this is my story and I damn well need to see it through.

Second...is you guys.

You guys are all fantastic. Those of you who came from xnxx or those who just started reading the story here...you're all amazing fans and amazing readers and every comment you leave, whether praise or not, means a lot to me. It helps get me through the rough patches and carry on. So, yeah, this part I'm at really kinda tears me up a bit inside but you guys are worth it and I want you to know that I am plowing ahead through the chapter and I hope to have it up in the next couple of days.

Thank you all so much for being so supportive and giving me more support, praise, and encouragement than I ever thought I deserved.

Love,

Joe

Hey guys.

So...not really an update but I just got through writing a section in this chapter (two-thirds of the way done, btw) and it had me in tears by the end of it and I actually had to step away from the story for a little while because it brought back some really painfully memories (not with my wife but other stuff in my life) and it was so painfully I actually had to convince myself to come back to the story because I knew it needed to get done.

Why did I come back? Well, two reasons. First of all, this is my story and I damn well need to see it through.

Second...is you guys.

You guys are all fantastic. Those of you who came from xnxx or those who just started reading the story here...you're all amazing fans and amazing readers and every comment you leave, whether praise or not, means a lot to me. It helps get me through the rough patches and carry on. So, yeah, this part I'm at really kinda tears me up a bit inside but you guys are worth it and I want you to know that I am plowing ahead through the chapter and I hope to have it up in the next couple of days.

Thank you all so much for being so supportive and giving me more support, praise, and encouragement than I ever thought I deserved.

Love,

Joe

Jesus dude, I don't know wether to be sympathetic or honoured, the story is great and I realised that it had sensitive topics for you, but I never realised it was that bad, I'm sorry man, and I'm thankful for your hardship -if that makes sense- i hope to see the story continued and i hope you feel better and that we aren't hurting you by demanding it so much. If it really is a problem we don't mind -i say we...- I don't mind, take as much time as you need and if you can't finish it, I understand. You don't need to push yourself for us. But, thank you

Guest A Cheap Lemon

Jesus dude I don't know wether to be sympathetic or honoured, the story is great and I realised that it had sensitive topics for you, but I never realised it was that bad, I'm sorry man, and I'm thankful for your hardship -if that makes sense- i hope to see the story continued and i hope you feel better and that we aren't hurting you by demanding it so much. If it really is a problem we don't mind -i say we...- I don't mind, take as much time as you need and if you can't finish it, I understand. You don't need to push yourself for us. But, thank you

Totally agree.

And Joe, seriously, take as much time as you need. You could come back after a week or so and finish the Chapter if you have to. Pretty much all of us will still happily read it. And besides, we can always fantasise about Kayla's drug addiction, Zombie Walburn or Tara being a seal in the meantime. It's always worth the wait.

The story is for everyone to enjoy, not just the readers.

Hey guys.

Second...is you guys.

Love,

Joe

Hey man,

You are giving us the best story imaginable which is slightly inspired from your own life we can only guess the pain you are going through and this all is just to give a smile on our faces the least we can do is to give you healthy comments and motivate you through your rough patches weather it is due to your story or weather it is a test in your work we the true fans would always support you no matter weather you include zombie walburn, seal tara or alien kayla. Just know that we are always here for you and you can share anything with us. About the release of chapter no need to hurry up take your own time relax and maybe you could give the story as christmas or new year present..<3 take care

Guest JohnnyBanana

Hey guys.

Second...is you guys.

Love,

Joe

Jashley,

I got so much more than I bargained for when I read your very first chapter. I was lucky enough to be one of the first ones to ever read it. As a person, I'm drawn to passion. When I see somebody who is passionate about something, I immediately respect that person in what they are doing. That's why I listen to hard rock and a little screamo music. But that's an argument for another day. Your writing has helped me through the worst rut I've ever been in. The kind of rut where everyone and everything seems pointless. I was like that for a couple weeks.. So I went to chapter 1. "I probably would have hated the sound of my alarm..."

You have inspired me in ways nothing else can. Inspired me to be a better person to absolutely everyone I meet. And I mean everyone. I live close enough to St. Louis to have had first hand experiences with the protestors. And I almost got shot too. How would Jack handle this situation? That's all I thought... the memory is a blur. My friend told me I didn't even sound like myself when I was talking. I wonder how that would have ended if I never read this story...

You've given me confidence to talk more comfortably to some of the girls in my life. They aren't my Kayla. But I have a friend who swears her best friend is perfect for me. We'll see tomorrow night.

I owe you so much. And I don't know you. I'm sure I'm not alone. Jashley you are a huge influence in my life. I'm glad you benefit from this too. I just thought you deserved to know some of the ways in which you have helped me. Good luck, I hope your job is fantastic (wishful thinking?), and I cannot wait until 21.

Hang in there, Joe. If you need to take a break to get past the stuff you're dragging up in order to entertain us, then by all means do so. We know the past couple chapters pulled up some bad memories from your past, and none of us would blame you if you said you needed more time.

That said, thank you so very very much for sharing some of the darker parts of your personal history with us. Seriously, that takes a lot of courage to do, man. We'll be here waiting patiently.

And btw guys.. Tara's an effing Walrus... not a seal :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.