Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

What the "FUCKKK" is going on with you people. if you think you can write story better then Joe than write your own story, & we all love to read but plzzz don't mess with joe's mind let the man do his job. i m not offending anyone but seriously this is annoying . and i know everybody has right to suggest & request but this is like ruin the story.

Dude, we're not really expecting Joe to do more than possibly get a chuckle out of all the shenanigans going on. It's all in fun. Take a deep breath and slow your roll, man.

Meanwhile, Ms. Cartwright, the lady who took Coach Walburn's position, reveals herself as a former Delta Force operative, and trains Joe, Craig, and Alan to go rescue Jack and Kayla, not knowing Zombie Walburn already rescued them.

Guest Mike Litoris

We really have gone bat-shit crazy, haven't we?

I'm about 72% sure nothing related to North Koreans will be included in the next Chapter. I was purely trying to add some entertainment here while we wait patiently for the next instalment in the series to come out. Which hopefully shouldn't be TOO much longer. I don't think this community could handle waiting for much longer without destroying itself.

Anyone who took my theory seriously, you need to calm.

Guest Joe's Fan

Hey

Guys you are all so fun. hahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: . i m just joking with you for a change because i m so bored to wait for next part . and one guy who want apology .. sorry my asss. ha ha ha...

Jack says no and Tara is so upset she runs back to jack's house in tears. Kayla turns to jack and tells him that it's okay because it was his choice and she didn't want to pressure him in to sleeping with Tara but at the same time she was hoping he would because if he did she would feel less guilty about Jack finding out that her ex from before Craig is trying to come back around and she still has feelings for him...... -rasura

While I'd be surprised if this happened, it's not half bad. Typical teenage misunderstanding due to lack of communication. Kinda nice to read something believable after all our silly rantings about North Koreans and such but silly is just WAY more fun.

I'll just blame all this on Joe for not cranking out new chapters each week. :P

Guest Pretty kitty

So...Kayla's messages are from her old town. A certain guy. Not the guy she said she loved, no. That would be too easy. They're from her old dealer. She used to smoke pot and he's gonna be around Brow Ridge high school sometime soon, asking if she needs supplied. She is telling him she quit and will never do it again but he persists. Jack's next fight. But Jack actually wins this one handily. Couple hits then a real solid shot right on the button (for those of you that don't know where that is, it's basically on the angle of your jaw), and Jeff the Dealer is on the ground knocked out. Kayla tells Jack everything about her past. Then the North Koreans drop a nuke on Brow Ridge and the story ends forever...

HOW'S THAT FOR SPECULATION?

Totally called it

Guest Walrus lover 69

I think that Tara will turn out to be a walrus and that she is being hunted but she can stay as a human if she has sex with Jack and if not she will turn back into a walrus and get nuked by the North Koreans then zombie Coach Walburn will save Tara the walrus and they will live happily ever after in some ocean.

Normally this would seem weird but then you read some of the shit above and be like meh

Guest JWatson

Ooooorrrrr...they think they're really in high school when in actuality they're grown ass adults and they're in some secret North Korean simulator that makes them feel and think as they had when kids and then suddenly the story takes a plot twist because North Korea turns out to be the good guy of the world. Zombie Coach W on reality is Jack in the future and he was trying to travel back in time via simulator to change his past mistakes and save the current world from being nuked bedside North Korea is the good guy that Americans don't know about. So that way and all of secret spies that North Korea captured are double agents trying to save the world with Zombie coach W/Jack

Halfway point update!

And...just wow, guys. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time reading all the 'theories' on where the story might be headed. Like...jeez, now I feel distinctly uncreative. I mean...wow. Thank you guys. This is fantastic stuff!

Although, to be honest, bits and pieces from several of the posts, mixed together (I'm not going to say which ones), actually kind of, sort of might point in the direction the next chapter is headed. Again, not going to say which ones, but no fair you guys guessing stuff ;)

Halfway point update!

And...just wow, guys. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time reading all the 'theories' on where the story might be headed. Like...jeez, now I feel distinctly uncreative. I mean...wow. Thank you guys. This is fantastic stuff!

Although, to be honest, bits and pieces from several of the posts, mixed together (I'm not going to say which ones), actually kind of, sort of might point in the direction the next chapter is headed. Again, not going to say which ones, but no fair you guys guessing stuff ;)

Dammit Joe, 90 percent of those had something to do with North Korean zombie nukes or something, it's really not that hard to figure out which posts you were talking about! Unless you really were planning on going down the rabbit hole on acid or something like that. Kind of bummed I think I have it figured out now, but I am still excited to read the next chapter!

P.S. In all seriousness, you should totally make some sort of NK reference :)

Dammit Joe, 90 percent of those had something to do with North Korean zombie nukes or something, it's really not that hard to figure out which posts you were talking about! Unless you really were planning on going down the rabbit hole on acid or something like that. Kind of bummed I think I have it figured out now, but I am still excited to read the next chapter!

P.S. In all seriousness, you should totally make some sort of NK reference :)

Or give jack a nightmare about zombie coach

Guest JohnnyBanana

We really have gone bat-shit crazy, haven't we?

I'm about 72% sure nothing related to North Koreans will be included in the next Chapter. I was purely trying to add some entertainment here while we wait patiently for the next instalment in the series to come out. Which hopefully shouldn't be TOO much longer. I don't think this community could handle waiting for much longer without destroying itself.

Anyone who took my theory seriously, you need to calm.

Let's not forget who the real catalyst was here. While you did add a lot to my original plot, Mike, I expect credit where credit is due.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Halfway point update!

Jashley if you so much as mention Kim Jong Un or a drug dealer, his name doesn't even have to be Jeff, you would absolutely make my week. Lol, I'm here to entertain in the form of out of sight speculation. Right?

Oh, and Mike I saw your first comment then reacted without reading the second. That one's on me brother.

Lastly, guys Tara isn't a walrus. That would be weird.

Though.... I do wonder why Jack's mom was all upset about Tara and family moving closer. Maybe she made moves on Jack's Dad in the past???

No no jack's mother is nervous because she and tara's mother were more then sister's in the past they were lovers (lesbeans) when they were living togeather ( like the twins they used to have sex together ) that explains why jack's mom was easy going whenn they found out about alan and amanda's relationship but jack's father was not. So she is nervous because she thinks there might be more 'ADVENTURES' between them once they are living this close to one another...:)

We don't need Jesus nearly as much as you need the common sense necessary to differentiate between actual speculation and people fucking around out of boredom. I don't think they sell that kind of thing at Target, but you might check Skymall.

skymall didnt have it, but you know what, i checked Target and turns out they had some common sense! it was in the candle aisle, the restocker thought the box said Common Scents. and yes, im aware people are bored, i was throwing in my opinion about what they were al saying. a very fine day to you too sir

Guest YNP_Refugee

Reread it. Nothing in the story said upset. Jacks mother is in a possision to know what is available in the neighborhood better then some realestate agent that may not even live in town. She could just know of a house coming available that would put Tara in the same school. On the same block even.

Guest YNP_Refugee

The real question is about the parents all night parties. I only know of a few kinds of 'adult' all night parties. They are usually labled 'swinger.' If so then I doubt mom would be worried about dad she would be excited.

They could also realize that they would be drinking and get a room for the night, instead of coming home drunk. My folks did that every now and then, and that happens quite often with wedding receptions at the hotel I work at. Either theory has merit, though.

Guest YNP_Refugee

I used to work as security for a hotel and I spent years working as a lobby porter at a place that had people who demanded the same room their grandparents always got for christmas. ie I worked at a place people built family traditions. Normally the kids know where the parents are going to be if safe driving is the case. In this case the kids don't even know which company it is throwing the party. That does not make sense to me. I mean dad is always worried about the house yet the kids do not know any contact info? The parents are hiding something. This is not the first hint of it either. Reread the chapters about the cabin in the woods.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.