Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest JohnnyBanana

So, until he posts Chapter 21, does this mean we get to predict what happens? Just trying to stir the pot a little. :devil:

So...Kayla's messages are from her old town. A certain guy. Not the guy she said she loved, no. That would be too easy. They're from her old dealer. She used to smoke pot and he's gonna be around Brow Ridge high school sometime soon, asking if she needs supplied. She is telling him she quit and will never do it again but he persists. Jack's next fight. But Jack actually wins this one handily. Couple hits then a real solid shot right on the button (for those of you that don't know where that is, it's basically on the angle of your jaw), and Jeff the Dealer is on the ground knocked out. Kayla tells Jack everything about her past. Then the North Koreans drop a nuke on Brow Ridge and the story ends forever...

HOW'S THAT FOR SPECULATION?

So...Kayla's messages are from her old town. A certain guy. Not the guy she said she loved, no. That would be too easy. They're from her old dealer. She used to smoke pot and he's gonna be around Brow Ridge high school sometime soon, asking if she needs supplied. She is telling him she quit and will never do it again but he persists. Jack's next fight. But Jack actually wins this one handily. Couple hits then a real solid shot right on the button (for those of you that don't know where that is, it's basically on the angle of your jaw), and Jeff the Dealer is on the ground knocked out. Kayla tells Jack everything about her past. Then the North Koreans drop a nuke on Brow Ridge and the story ends forever...

HOW'S THAT FOR SPECULATION?

Really imaginative but resembles the movie girl next door except for the nuke part

Guest Mike Litoris

It'd make more sense if Kayla's dealer was North Korean. While Kayla was walking home from school, she saw him and a bunch of other North Korean guys smoking behind a collection of bins. One thing led to another, then she got hooked. After her parents found out, they took her away to a new place to attend a new school and live a new life.

After becoming angry at Kayla for leaving the group, Jeff the Dealer decided to get in contact with Kim Jong-Un, which took many months to achieve. Jeff then gave Kayla multiple nuke threats, saying that if she didn't rejoin the group, her area would be bombed. Kayla, of course, ignored these threats, therefore leading Jeff to come down to Brow Ridge and give her a final warning in person. Jack beat him to a pulp, so he got a lift out of there by helicopter and a few hours later, the nukes fell.

Guest JaJaBinks-screwdatguy

It'd make more sense if Kayla's dealer was North Korean. While Kayla was walking home from school, she saw him and a bunch of other North Korean guys smoking behind a collection of bins. One thing led to another, then she got hooked. After her parents found out, they took her away to a new place to attend a new school and live a new life.

After becoming angry at Kayla for leaving the group, Jeff the Dealer decided to get in contact with Kim Jong-Un, which took many months to achieve. Jeff then gave Kayla multiple nuke threats, saying that if she didn't rejoin the group, her area would be bombed. Kayla, of course, ignored these threats, therefore leading Jeff to come down to Brow Ridge and give her a final warning in person. Jack beat him to a pulp, so he got a lift out of there by helicopter and a few hours later, the nukes fell.

Qwat?

To put it simply since this seems to be becoming an incest story maybe a cousin or something? Would explain why Kayla was okay with jacks siblings so quickly and now Tara

Also am wondering why Jacks mom was so upset over Tara moving close to them. Didn't seem like just a, oh i'm unhappy that your mom didn't tell me, but a what the actually fuckitty fuck stick is she doing near my family thing.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Well, I certainly didn't expect a little speculation to "blow up" like it did. Looks like we just finished Joe's story. Oops...

Since we are all looking for crazy progress for story

Why not make kayla a special agent from DIA or something

Or she is being blackmailed by her ex boyfriend (not Craig, before him ) who has proof against her

Or the best kayla is an alien sent from some planet to study earth and its habitat

Write more crazy stuff..

Since we are all looking for crazy progress for story

Why not make kayla a special agent or something

Or she is being blackmailed by her ex boyfriend (not Craig, before him ) who has proof against her

Or the best kayla is an alien sent from some planet to study earth and its habitat

Write more crazy stuff..

Isn't it obvious... Kayla's getting blackmailed by someone to build and plant the pipe bomb, probably at the school, and is having to use Jack to throw suspicion off her. I mean, who would blame the attractive girl next door...?

EDIT: The someone will probably turn out to be Tara, and they are using the threesome as an alibi...

Edited by Akamu

Guest Mike Litoris

Continuing from where I left off...

Kayla knew full well that Jeff the Dealer was going to nuke the place, so she told Jack everything. Jack and Kayla then gathered up as many friends and family as they could and got as far away from the school as possible.

Many days after the nukes went off, they all returned to their homes which were all completely destroyed. Jack and Kayla went back to the school and saw Jeff the Dealer standing on the huge pile of rubble (that used to be the school). As Jeff begins to laugh evilly, a figure emerges from behind him, which turns out to be Tara. She begins to laugh as well, taking off a mask and revealing herself to actually be Kim Jong-Un.

All of a sudden, dozens of North Korean guys in suits emerge from behind Jack and Kayla and sedates both of them. Jack wakes up next to Kayla, both being tied to a chair and have a constant dripping on their forehead. Chinese Water Torture. After many agonising hours of the torture, Jeff walks into the room and pulls out a revolver.

Just before Jeff pulls the trigger next to Jack's head, a loud explosion is heard and the wall behind them completely disintegrates, revealing a zombie Coach Walburn who then shoots Jeff and a few other North Korean guys before freeing Jack and Kayla and running off into the sunset.

Guest A Cheap Lemon

Continuing from where I left off...

Kayla knew full well that Jeff the Dealer was going to nuke the place, so she told Jack everything. Jack and Kayla then gathered up as many friends and family as they could and got as far away from the school as possible.

Many days after the nukes went off, they all returned to their homes which were all completely destroyed. Jack and Kayla went back to the school and saw Jeff the Dealer standing on the huge pile of rubble (that used to be the school). As Jeff begins to laugh evilly, a figure emerges from behind him, which turns out to be Tara. She begins to laugh as well, taking off a mask and revealing herself to actually be Kim Jong-Un.

All of a sudden, dozens of North Korean guys in suits emerge from behind Jack and Kayla and sedates both of them. Jack wakes up next to Kayla, both being tied to a chair and have a constant dripping on their forehead. Chinese Water Torture. After many agonising hours of the torture, Jeff walks into the room and pulls out a revolver.

Just before Jeff pulls the trigger next to Jack's head, a loud explosion is heard and the wall behind them completely disintegrates, revealing a zombie Coach Walburn who then shoots Jeff and a few other North Korean guys before freeing Jack and Kayla and running off into the sunset.

You lost me at Zombie Coach Walburn.

And all the crazy people out there said, WHAT?????

On another note, when's the next chapter coming out? Obviously you've got us all going bat shit crazy.

STORY.....STORY.....STORY....STORY.....STORY!

Just read everyones theories, yall motha fuckas need jesus. Im sure Joe will write it to be a perfectly normal story line and wont add any crazy shit. This is close to real for fuck sake. I dont think hes gonna add kim jong un is gonna make a cameo

LOVE all the left field theories. I'll just keep my guess simple.....and dark. Jack tells Tara no and Tara feels so shunned and depressed that she tries to kill herself but Jack saves her just in the nick of time. He himself goes into depression and swears off women and ends up hooking up with Joe, who was already into Brad so Jack was a no-brainer. Kayla comforts Belle and they hook up and the story becomes one big gay-fest for a couple chapters until Tara brings them all back to their senses....and each other. Hey, it could happen! OK, it couldn't but this wait just tends to make the mind "wander" a bit.

Guest Spencer

Just read everyones theories, yall motha fuckas need jesus. Im sure Joe will write it to be a perfectly normal story line and wont add any crazy shit. This is close to real for fuck sake. I dont think hes gonna add kim jong un is gonna make a cameo

Can I plus 1 this??? I'ma plus 1 this...Haven't checked here in a week and just what the hell is going on in this thread? lol, its funny but like how the hell do you even come up with that shit?

Jack says no and Tara is so upset she runs back to jack's house in tears. Kayla turns to jack and tells him that it's okay because it was his choice and she didn't want to pressure him in to sleeping with Tara but at the same time she was hoping he would because if he did she would feel less guilty about Jack finding out that her ex from before Craig is trying to come back around and she still has feelings for him. Jack feels bad so he goes back to his house to talk to Tara. Tara is upset but tells him that she is still hoping he comes around to the idea. The Next day he goes over to Kaylas house and they don't really talk about anything in particular but he asks her if she'd like to spend some time together after he gets off work and she agrees but tells him that she's supposed to spend the night with Belle at her house so they can't hang out for long. Later after work he goes over to kayla's and they do the horizontal mambo and she gets up to take a shower while he gets dressed. her phone goes off while she's in the shower. Jack picks it up and there's a text that just says "just dump him, babe, you know I love you! Pick you up tonight?" And jack is furiously heartbroken because he thinks she's cheating on him. He leaves in a hurry and slams the front door closed. &&&& then the next chapter starts with The door got Kaylas attention and when she gets out of the shower she sees that he read her text from her ex and rushes to explain that her ex just wants to get back together and that she has been telling him no but when she gets to his house he is having hot angry sex with Tara and Kayla realizes that by encouraging Jack to sleep with Tara she was pushing him away.

Sorry for the mistakes, typing on a phone but I like to make up my own scenarios for long awaited new chapters. -rasura

We don't need Jesus nearly as much as you need the common sense necessary to differentiate between actual speculation and people fucking around out of boredom. I don't think they sell that kind of thing at Target, but you might check Skymall.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Jack says no and Tara is so upset she runs back to jack's house in tears. Kayla turns to jack and tells him that it's okay because it was his choice and she didn't want to pressure him in to sleeping with Tara but at the same time she was hoping he would because if he did she would feel less guilty about Jack finding out that her ex from before Craig is trying to come back around and she still has feelings for him. Jack feels bad so he goes back to his house to talk to Tara. Tara is upset but tells him that she is still hoping he comes around to the idea. The Next day he goes over to Kaylas house and they don't really talk about anything in particular but he asks her if she'd like to spend some time together after he gets off work and she agrees but tells him that she's supposed to spend the night with Belle at her house so they can't hang out for long. Later after work he goes over to kayla's and they do the horizontal mambo and she gets up to take a shower while he gets dressed. her phone goes off while she's in the shower. Jack picks it up and there's a text that just says "just dump him, babe, you know I love you! Pick you up tonight?" And jack is furiously heartbroken because he thinks she's cheating on him. He leaves in a hurry and slams the front door closed. &&&& then the next chapter starts with The door got Kaylas attention and when she gets out of the shower she sees that he read her text from her ex and rushes to explain that her ex just wants to get back together and that she has been telling him no but when she gets to his house he is having hot angry sex with Tara and Kayla realizes that by encouraging Jack to sleep with Tara she was pushing him away.

Sorry for the mistakes, typing on a phone but I like to make up my own scenarios for long awaited new chapters. -rasura

That is way too normal. No way that's what's gonna happen. You failed to mention anything about Jeff or the North Koreans and those are both integral parts of the story!

Guest Joe's Fan

What the "FUCKKK" is going on with you people. if you think you can write story better then Joe than write your own story, & we all love to read but plzzz don't mess with joe's mind let the man do his job. i m not offending anyone but seriously this is annoying . and i know everybody has right to suggest & request but this is like ruin the story.

What the "FUCKKK" is going on with you people. if you think you can write story better then Joe than write your own story, & we all love to read but plzzz don't mess with joe's mind let the man do his job. i m not offending anyone but seriously this is annoying . and i know everybody has right to suggest & request but this is like ruin the story.

Hey we are not writing these to annoy someone or as suggestion of how story should progress, this is just for fun nobody would want jashley to include these weird stuff in his story and if it irritates you don't read there has been appreciations too in here so unless jashley says to stop this, people would continue to write these stuff, no offence intended.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.