Click Here!

LM/HP... or DM/HP

MuggleAngel

I swear that this is something that I did a search for years ago, but for some reason I am unable to find that old search... The this is, I remember almost nothing, only one little scene really.

All that I can remember is Harry, Draco and Lucius walking through Hogsmeade (at least I think it was all three of them). I don't remember if Harry was in a relationship with Draco or Lucius, but I remember Ron was mad at him for it. While they were in town, Ron confronted Harry and pushed him through a Storefront window. When Harry went through the glass a large shard became lodged in his chest or neck (can't remember which). I know that he would of bled to death if it weren't for Draco or Lucius helping him.

I honestly can't remember anything else, as it's been a really long time since I've read this story... Is this enough for someone to recognize what story it is? If so then the; Title, Author, Site and (or) Sites it's posted on, I would greatly appreciated. Please and Thank You! :D

It might be... I'm really not sure!?! For some reason every time I try to log in on that site, nothing happens. Because of that I am only able to read stories with lower ratings. Sadly The Plan is one of those stories I am unable to read :(. Thanks for trying to help!

Hi,

I need to ask that you not offer to email copies of a story that isn't yours. We don't allow the distribution of downloaded copies of stories.

Thanks!

I"m sure I didn't... However if someone did and I was unaware, then I apologize! It has never been my intention to brake any of the rules here, or on any other sites. :)

I"m sure I didn't... However if someone did and I was unaware, then I apologize! It has never been my intention to brake any of the rules here, or on any other sites. :)

Oh, no, MuggleAngel, it wasn't you! You're fine!

We just need to make sure that we don't become a site where people can pass around copies of stories, especially when an author has taken down their work and asked that it not be distributed if anyone has a copy. As an archive, we need to make sure authors trust us to respect their wishes, or we won't have any authors left for our readers to enjoy. :)

Edited by BronxWench

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.