Click Here!

Overdosed On Love!?!

MuggleAngel

Does anyone know what happened to the complete version of Overdosed On Love, by Missi_Young. The author had it posted twice. The original posting was only the first 6 chapters, but the repost had several more chapters... I don't remember how many chapters there were, but I'm pretty sure there were more then 10. For those of you who don't know the story, I'll tell you what I remember.

Harry finds out that he is the mate to not one, but three creatures. Severus/Vampyre (not Vampire), Remus/Werewolf and Draco/Veela. He can choose one or he can say he wants none of them, then they would fight to the death and take him by force. But he's in luck because the three of them find a way that he can be claimed by them all, with something called a Trimark (I think that's what they called it). Hermione told Harry if this happened he would die, so he should accept it and leave everything to her and Ron.

They move into Harry's room at the Dursley's. They turned his room into; a large living room, a bed room with a giant bed, two bathrooms and two large closets. His Uncle and Cousin still treat him bad, but Petunia befriends Harry and his Mates after she got her Husband and Son to leave. Harry meets the leaders of the Vampyre Clan, Werewolf Pack and the Veelas (I don't remember what the Veela group was called). I know the Veela leader was suppose to look like Salma Hayek! And I think one of them looked like Keanu Reeves!?! I know that Dudley and Vernon were killed because they tried to tell the Death Eaters where to find Harry, they couldn't because Petunia became his Secret-Keeper... Harry was marked and claimed in the Dursley's backyard, while surrounded by; his naked Mates, the Leaders (also naked) and his Aunt (again naked)... The next day things changed a lot!

He got several letters informing him of the businesses he owns, including Grunnings. He also gets a letter from Gringott's Wizarding Bank telling him the amount found in his smallest vaults. He went to Gringott's later that day to get his new mates added to his accounts. While there he found out that Ron and Hermione came and tried to claim the books and money from his vaults because they believed he was dead from being claimed by three creatures... Um, he also started accounts for the rest of the Weasleys including any children they may have in the future. Okay, I'm not positive on this, but I think he gave the Weasley Twins "Area 51" so they could continue there testing!?! And Petunia and the owner of Gringotts liked each other.

Harry and his mates move into Hogwarts because I think Harry was also the heir of Hogwarts!?! I know the sentient of the Castle bonds with Harry, rendering him unconscious. After he wakes up, the Castle does the same with his mates. This was done so quickly, because the Castle wanted to bond with them before Mating Season started. I think Mating Season lasted a month or more!?! They found out that Harry was a Creature too, when wings burst from his back during mating. I believe both Harry and Draco became pregnant even though they were both on the potion to prevent it. At the end of Matings Season, they four of them role-played Professors and naughty Students (unknowingly with an audience). The story ends with Harry and his Mates entering the Great Hall after McGonagall told Hermione that Harry was not dead!

Again, does anyone know what happened to the complete version of this story? Or does anyone know if it was ever posted on another site? Thank you! :)

From AFF:

Overdosed On Love by Missi_Young

I'm not seeing a rewrite here, however.

That's what's weird... I love this story and will normally read it at least once or twice a year. I know I always read the completed version here on AFF, but for some reason it's now gone. Thanks for trying to find it though! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.