Click Here!

I have a story buzzing around in my head

Guest AliceHasMuchness

Guest AliceHasMuchness

Hi guys, I am newly registered and while I have been to the site many times to read, I have come to submit a story if I can :) But.. I am totally lost and don't know how to. Can I get some help please?
It's called "Hide and Seek?" and would star Alice and the Mad Hatter with a brief appearance from the Chesire Cat and I just know people will like it. I would!! So I wrote it :) Or.. am writing it. It's all right here in my busy little head.

Hi,

This really isn't a FAQ request. However, let's see how I can help.

If you need to know the mechanics of posting a story, then we DO have a FAQ for that:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/3552-how-to-add-a-story-using-rte/

If you're asking where in the archive to add the story, then it will depend on whether the story is based on the book, the game, or the movie.

If it's the book, it goes here (Books > Titles in the Public Domain > Alice in Wonderland)

For the game, see here (Games > +A through F > Alice: Madness Returns)

For the movie, it belongs here (Movies > 1 through F > Alice in Wonderland (2010))

You need to pick one subdomain, please. We don't allow cross-posting of stories to multiple subdomains unless the story has been translated into another language.

I hope this helps!

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.