Click Here!

Question about review response threads

GrayNeko

So I get that a review response thread is meant for replying to those kind enough to comment on one's stories but can one be made preemptively? I've just posted the first chapter to the first story I'd ever written and it hasn't garnered any reviews yet but I'd like to get feedback on whether I should increase the rate at which I planned to post chapters of my works. I'm not sure if that use of the review response threads is proper and I want to avoid breaking any of the forums rules so I thought I'd bring the question here first.

Absolutely! :D

The point of using the forums for review replies is to get a good dialogue going with readers, if they're so minded. Making a thread right away lets you put that url in your profile as well as in your stories, and you can certainly discuss update schedules or any other pertinent thing. We've had users list their writing playlists, share recipes, discuss character appearance, whatever they find useful to share.

Yes you can, and link to it in your story as well. The best part about these, is you don't have the author note limitations as you do in a chapter. You can be as wordy as you want to be. Plus, your users don't need a login to converse with you in your topic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.