Click Here!

Where in god's name is the author panel.

Guest Firehead

Guest Firehead

I just signed up and I've beem trying to follow the topics that have been posted about posting a story, but I spent a good half hour looking for the author panel before I gave up. Where is it pray tell?

Go to your Archive Profile page.

Look here:

My_Control_Panel.jpg

Click the "Control Panel" link, and you will be taken to a new page, as shown on this FAQ, complete with screen shots:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/3552-how-to-add-a-story-using-rte/

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have an archive account?

If not, you need an archive account. Use this link to see how to go about that.

If so, did you log out after activation and then log back in using the upper right fields? The center fields do not work after you activate. You need to use the upper right fields to log in.

If you are using the upper right fields and still can't log in, you need to use the email account you used when you created the account in the first field, and your password in the second field. Passwords are case sensitive, which means if you used a capital letter when you made the password, you must always use a capital letter when you log in.

That graphic in my previous post appears at the top of the archive page, whether you are in your profile or at the home page of the archive. If you aren't logged in, it will offer you the login fields. Once you log in, you see that graphic. Clicking Control Panel takes you to the page where you can add stories, edit stories, and delete stories as well as manage your profile data, update your email address, manage reviews, and many other functions. Control Panel replaces the old Author Panel function.

Our FAQ thread, which is open to everyone, has a great deal of helpful information. Many FAQs are complete with screen shots to help you understand what we mean. If, after looking through those, you still need help, by all means, do ask, and we'll be happy to assist.

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.