Click Here!

Editing content tags

Guest esscee

Guest esscee

Hi

Hope this is the right part of the forum!

I just uploaded a story, and I wanted to check if there was a specific tag for some content in the second chapter (I think it's probably just "other" so no immediate issue), but there doesn't seem to be a way to edit tags once you've uploaded?

Is there something obvious I'm missing? I can definitely imagine adding more content in further chapters which might not be covered by the current tags, so there must be some way to edit them!

Thanks

esscee

Guest Guest

Thank you for replying! So content tags are part of the summary? It would be cool if there was a way to make them separate, but I expect you get that all the time :/

We're looking to do that as part of the code rewrite project, but we're not at that stage yet. believe me, we'll all be happier if we can have a separate field for tags. In the meantime, we do allow tags to be added in a brief author's note at the top of the first chapter, or at the top of each chapter if the story evolves in an unanticipated direction. We treat those notes as part of the disclaimer, and we won't warn you for missing tags that way. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.