Click Here!

I have a question for admins/moderators

Flexy68

I am wondering if it would be against policy or rules for me to post a link in the reviews of a story to one of the topics here on the forums so other fans of the writer can interact with them easier?

So far I like both sides of this site. Some things have been interesting to learn but, such is the way in a digital world! LOL

And I don't really want to break any rules but feel almost like a stalker being one of very few that have made a point of contacting the author more actively than just posting a review.

Thank you!!!

Hi!

I'm a moderator, not an administrator, but I can answer this question for you. We LOVE to have authors add links to the forum in their stories to the review or discussion threads for a story, and I'm equally happy to have you add that link to a review, so folks can know that they can come and chat with you and magusfang here.

The Fan Fiction threads, where most of us post review reply threads, is open for anyone to read and reply without registration for the forums. It has to be a registered forum user who starts the topic, but magusfang is certainly registered. :D The Writers Corner threads are for forum members only, so those discussions would only be open to other forum members.

And as an author, can I say thank you for being the kind of reader who wants to generate discussion and spark interest among other readers? That's the kind of thing we all love to have happen, so thank you! :D

Ah thank you so much for the answer Dragon Wench!!! =)

I'm not so much trying to "spark interest among other readers" as hoping to make it easier for other fans to interact with Magusfang as well. His writing (imho) is worthy to be praised (and I'm hoping he doesn't get to big of an ego boost from this. LOL a little is OK but to much and he'll probably will try and see how many cliffhangers he can pack into one chapter as he once joked about :rofl:).

And you actually answered a question that I hadn't really thought of asking until after you answered it! I happened to registered on both sides as I didn't know that I didn't 'have' to to continue to interact with him. So I was actually thinking of posting a link to his thread in the writers corner. Now that I know that won't help others much unless they too register, I will instead endeavor to post a link to his thread in the reviews side instead. I might just add both but with the sign up disclaimer on the one. Not real sure yet.

Thanks again! :hiya:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.