Click Here!

searching for a Sasuke Naruko harem story

Guest skittles

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

I does not appear to be on this site anymore but it is on bearchive and hentai foundry. I am not sure what it is called on bearchive but KhaosKyuubi calls Sasuke Harem ( working title) on hentai foundry.

The actual author is hpg70, who published the work originally offsite. KhaosKyuubi posted it here, but our Terms of Service don't allow the posting of someone else's work on another author's account, so we could not allow that story to remain as it was posted.

As long as the original author is at least 18 years of age, they are welcome to post the story here themselves. We do allow round robins, as long as the story is posted as such, and each author adds chapters from their own account.

• 1 month later...
Guest Workaholic

I have to protest (somewhat) to that statement, since it was sort of written by KhaosKyuubi.

It's actually an interactive story that hpg70 begun, and at one point KhaosKyuubi commandeered a branch of the story.

The original version is on writing.com, check it out if you want.

hpg70 is welcome, if 18 or older, to post the story here. Alternatively, with proper permission and age verification on file from hpg70, KhaosKyuubi might be permitted to publish the story here, but I'd need to clear that with our admins first due to the initial posting.

I'll quote from our Terms of Service:

You understand that when posting User Submissions, you are stating that any work submitted under your User Account is your own personal work and has not been in any part copied or plagiarized from any source. Furthermore, you understand that you are not to post anyone else's work without the express permission of the original copyright holder unless said work is part of Public Domain.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.