Click Here!

Definition Of graphic

Before any one even reads the following rant, I want it known that I, Magusfang, am writing this post under duress (My wife and daughter told me to do it); that said, here we go:

The following paragraph was flagged as a graphic representation of underage sex"

“Hey big fella, you ready for a little fun?” Nick turned and saw TK walk into the kitchen. She was as beautiful a woman as Nick had ever seen, her caramel colored skin was flawless except for a scar from a knife wound that began mid-thigh on the inside of her left leg and ran down and left to end just above her left knee. She also had a circular scar on her right shoulder the size of a dime. The shoulder scar was from a bullet that had found its mark, a wound that had nearly killed her. The knife wound was from a smuggler in the mountains near Nepal. He evidently wanted to soften her up a bit before he and his mates raped the twelve-year-old girl to death. That was as far as the thugs had gotten, because right about then Nick had arrived and sent them to whatever after-life they believed in.

Evidently the highlighted sentence is the root of the entire problem...thoughts?

Guest towone1085

Those idiot,s don,t know if their ass is punched or bored.Wonder how many people they have lost so far.Only problem with this site is i can,t find the stories.Sure would love to catch up on Northstar as i miss it.

My opinion of the above highlighted sentence is that it's not graphic. That's the reader in me speaking.

The moderator in me would be happiest if there was a Rape tag on the story if it goes beyond that mere mention of an act that did not exactly occur. Rape is a trigger issue that can greatly upset readers who encounter it unprepared.

Unless there was sexual content beyond that mention of a contemplated assault on a twelve year old, I would not ask for a Minor1 tag on the story. However, again, if there was any consummation of that bad act with an underage individual, we do have to have either Minor1 or Minor2 as story codes, which you do already, so no complaints there, :)

Nope, they conteplatedthe rape and the main character made a timely enterence to dispatch them before they could act. I know the sentence is disturbing and that was my intent

Guest towone1085

Thanks for the info Magusfang.Just trying to figure this site out as i find it alot harder than the other one.Like i said in one of my comments to you on the other,Northstar is one of the best stories i have had the pleasure to read.I don,t know what their problem is.Going to try boy in the grass and see if it,s as good as Northstar or Redemtion.Thank,s again.

Towone1085, if you've found the drop down box to read all five chapters of Northstar you shouldn't have a problem with navigating Boy in the Grass.

Boy in the Grass does have a lot more erotic nature to the beginning than Northstar but, Magusfangs writing style and ability to pull you into the story is most definitely present and in good form! And if you didn't already know, Girl in the Grass is "book 2" (the sequel) to Boy in the Grass.

I highly recommend his stories! There are errors in wording at times but after messaging the author and finding out that these posts are basically raw (presented as initial drafts, not edited), they are fairly easily overlooked (at least in my opinion). :beer:

If you can find the first chapter via the author's page, there is a clickable marked "Next Chapter" at the bottom of each chapter. It's right next to the "Review" clickable, which is also very nice to use, to let the author know what you thought. :D

• 5 months later...

Before any one even reads the following rant, I want it known that I, Magusfang, am writing this post under duress (My wife and daughter told me to do it); that said, here we go:

The following paragraph was flagged as a graphic representation of underage sex"

“Hey big fella, you ready for a little fun?” Nick turned and saw TK walk into the kitchen. She was as beautiful a woman as Nick had ever seen, her caramel colored skin was flawless except for a scar from a knife wound that began mid-thigh on the inside of her left leg and ran down and left to end just above her left knee. She also had a circular scar on her right shoulder the size of a dime. The shoulder scar was from a bullet that had found its mark, a wound that had nearly killed her. The knife wound was from a smuggler in the mountains near Nepal. He evidently wanted to soften her up a bit before he and his mates raped the twelve-year-old girl to death. That was as far as the thugs had gotten, because right about then Nick had arrived and sent them to whatever after-life they believed in.

Evidently the highlighted sentence is the root of the entire problem...thoughts?

Enough time has passed since you and several others have left that

'we" should thank them for running you off so many of us can enjoy your writing and the comments of others without having to wade through way too many trolls.

B