Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

glade your back, we were getting a little worried. Some were even afraid you had left for another site. the last two chapters were good except that you forgot the purge. those parts always makes me laugh or gag. lol. now if my other favorite authors would post I would be over the moon. again glade you didn't vanish. :smartass::dancegirl2::yahoo:

glade your back, we were getting a little worried. Some were even afraid you had left for another site. the last two chapters were good except that you forgot the purge. those parts always makes me laugh or gag. lol. now if my other favorite authors would post I would be over the moon. again glade you didn't vanish. :smartass::dancegirl2::yahoo:

that was Emma's comment about Rick seeing Max naked

They are taking the ex agent with Max questioning him, don;t think I like that very much!!!! Going to bed.

that was just to get him out of the story, kinda done with him...but he does still have some guys in cold storage to interogate

and thanks for the welcome backs...really glad to be home and have time to write...working on six right now in fact

Edited by magusfang

amazing chapters Magus. must say you've put an interesting twist with Evan's mom.

what are you gonna do magus ? as we came to see that in this story I mean in Max's world everything is possible. they are practically immortal. and max has already created self aware artificial soul. So are you gonna give max and Alice an andro-humonoid baby? that'd be really cool isn't it guys?

and what happened to Mika ? I really wanted to read about her more. is she is basically human form of Alice? or a complete different personality. who is she paired with? a good character or a villain? these all questions are popping in my head.

hope you answer and post soon. till then happy writing.. :)

Guest Guest

Forget the damn sex, cuddling, snoodling and more interpesonal action amongst the secondary characters; it's time to start resolving all of the problems caused by the black ops groups as promised.

If you were going to delay this story, which can now be wrapped in 3 - 5 chapters if you'd stick to the main storyline, you should have had more snafus in Max's head with maybe Legion getting entangled in Max's mind with him & Nadi and panicking but picking up a better understanding of Max/humans because of it.Or showing that "Mr. I'll Kill You" has finally over stepped his boundaries and has been targeted by higherups afraid that he's gone off the deepend Re: Max. It is time to start winding down not adding more things like Evan's mother's predictiment just to prolong the events. The parts of Mike, his mother & Evan were totally not needed any more, especially as no one burst in to take hostages. And what are Rick, Early, et al thinking having everyone spread out knowing that there is someone trying to capture/kill Max & Co.? Even if some of their 'friends' are still on patrol, that spreads their resources really thin and I'm sure none of their homes are as fortified as Max's. OOPs you did say that there would be a culling.

OH well it's your story, Carry On.

Guest Guest

Oh good, finally a bit of reality? You need a loss of some sort to move the characters along. I will be booed I know, but Amy would be good candidate as it will affect Max, Emma, Marge, May & Alice as all thought that she'd be there forever while all the others would lose their cheer leader, strategist and imp. It will be interesting to see who dies, who survives and in what manner.

wow magus awesome chapter as always..

yay.. more babies are on the way.. just don't know that if the babies will be full humans or full Androids or andro-humonoids.. it was so cool of you to give the android bodied peoples babies.. :)

and am I correct that you're introducing Mel's biological mother in the story.. wow we're up for more villains.. :)

hope you post new chapter soon . happy writing. :)

Yep, Mel's mom and leia's dad are teaming up to cause trouble...oh and I wonder if Kara's Dad somehow gets outta jail...maybe the judge supresses all the evidence at the house...oooohhhh, that could be bad....;)

Someone mentioned killing Amy! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That must be someone who recently started to read this tale. So Max promised to create a life with a machine, even a self aware one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is way out there in sci-fi land! Whew! This I gotta see. :gossip::Eye:

Been brainstorming with the master to solve that little problem... But I ain't spoiling it! :)

Forget the damn sex, cuddling, snoodling and more interpesonal action amongst the secondary characters; it's time to start resolving all of the problems caused by the black ops groups as promised. If you were going to delay this story, which can now be wrapped in 3 - 5 chapters if you'd stick to the main storyline, you should have had more snafus in Max's head with maybe Legion getting entangled in Max's mind with him & Nadi and panicking but picking up a better understanding of Max/humans because of it.Or showing that "Mr. I'll Kill You" has finally over stepped his boundaries and has been targeted by higherups afraid that he's gone off the deepend Re: Max. It is time to start winding down not adding more things like Evan's mother's predictiment just to prolong the events. The parts of Mike, his mother & Evan were totally not needed any more, especially as no one burst in to take hostages. And what are Rick, Early, et al thinking having everyone spread out knowing that there is someone trying to capture/kill Max & Co.? Even if some of their 'friends' are still on patrol, that spreads their resources really thin and I'm sure none of their homes are as fortified as Max's. OOPs you did say that there would be a culling. OH well it's your story, Carry On.

Totally agree with the first sentence! He needs to get after those guys. It's like there is no urgency after finding the SG guys. Even Max seems to have gone to sleep where security is concerned, after almost eating off everyone head for not mentioning the guys they captured! Now it looks like they will be shortly invaded!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.