Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Magus dropped the first chapter of BITG in Feb/March of last year on XNXX.... by the time he got to chapter 63 or that one, it was just as he jumped over here, in fact, the first chapter posted on here was the final chapter of BITG. His rate of writing varied, sometimes a chapter a day, other times a chapter a week maybe longer if he got hurt and was in hospital. The only times it seems like he drops off the grid like this is when he's really hurt, has family obligations, or his net goes to shit on him. It just so happens that all three hit at the same time for him right now. Knowing him, he'll have 5 or 6 chapters all written and ready to post when it all kind of settles down for him. He's one of the first to tell you that he hates half finished series', so rest assured that unless he's dead, he's probably writing something.

Can't wait to see what happens and have been kind of missing my Anna fix, I know that's mostly back story, but, it's nice to see how they all got where they are in NorthStar.

Guys and Gals, maybe time warner is bringing this fiber from far far away. I can relate to that. In my country I have been on the 'list' for months to get fiber to run to my house! Now Magus, the empathy I am showing must be good for 2 extra chapters, even if it's Northstar. You should have about 8 chapters for us when u come back on line!!

I believe one of the problems that Magus will have when he is posting all those chapters is the comments on this forum. Normally when he releases a chapter there is a cliffhanger which we comment on and he may include our comments in a future chapter! Note I said "may". If he releases a lot of chapters at once the suspense of the cliffhangers will be diluted. Right Magus? What say you release them a chapter a day to give us a chance to guess where you are going next! Now I know how readers, me included, are dying for these chapters so now that I have made the suggestion I am going to hide in my manhole and cover from licks!!

Guest Guest

I have a better idea he only has one chapter written if that, if he releases more than you read one a day and leave the rest of us to decide how we want to read them. You probably don't have Netflex nor buy DVD sets as you don't like to binge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.