Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

From the "for what it's worth" dept I have recently had problems logging into the forum and posting comments. When I go to the "log in" button and click it nothing but nothing happens. Only way I got in was to right click, open in a new tab then log in. Didn't use to be that way. Before when I went to post a comment and hit "post" it went and posted. Now it just sits there and the only way I know it posted is to leave and come back in.

B

Might also try malwarebytes. The free version seems to work well and several IT types have recommended it.

B

Malwarebytes is terrific at removing problems, and I use it for monthly scans for malware. I still keep an antivirus running at all times to help prevent the malware from gaining access. Multiple layers of defense... :D

From the "for what it's worth" dept I have recently had problems logging into the forum and posting comments. When I go to the "log in" button and click it nothing but nothing happens. Only way I got in was to right click, open in a new tab then log in. Didn't use to be that way. Before when I went to post a comment and hit "post" it went and posted. Now it just sits there and the only way I know it posted is to leave and come back in.

B

There are times when DemonGoddess061 is running utilities on the forum, routine maintenance sorts of things, and that can cause some issues with posting. They tend to be early in the day or late at night, and should end when the maintenance finishes. :)

Early in the morning late at night for who websights are for all over the world before I made the account the time it said I posted was 7hours behind me after I made it it was 1ahead I'm west coast USA and yes I go all over the world but never change my time "jetlag and other reasons"

Edited by MajorMarioc

Early in the morning late at night for who websights are for all over the world before I made the account the time it said I posted was 7hours behind me after I made it it was 1ahead I'm west coast USA and yes I go all over the world but never change my time "jetlag and other reasons"

Sorry for the confusion! Our server runs on Central time, so GMT-6 for the rest of the world. You can use the My Settings option in your forum profile to adjust your time zone and allow automatic Daylight Savings adjustments.

Malwarebytes is terrific at removing problems, and I use it for monthly scans for malware. I still keep an antivirus running at all times to help prevent the malware from gaining access. Multiple layers of defense... :D

There are times when DemonGoddess061 is running utilities on the forum, routine maintenance sorts of things, and that can cause some issues with posting. They tend to be early in the day or late at night, and should end when the maintenance finishes. :)

The issues of which I spoke have been occurring for a few weeks and were when I made the earlier post AND this one as well.

I have noticed the green bar that seems to indicate new traffic is occurring is running continuously even as I type this. Should it??

In the past when I was typing and it came on there was a new post in the shoutbox.

B

Guest Guest

Should this not be transfered to a separate thread as it really has nothing to do with magusfang's story? It really seems to be a Word problem in accepting apasting, does the paste image appear when you add what you copied? Are you using the browser's copyboard which limits the amount? Like I said this has hijacked this thread.

If magus wants any of this deleted, he has only to ask.

However, in the interest of not hijacking this further, perhaps we shouldn't ask more questions.

However, in the interest of not hijacking this further, perhaps we shouldn't ask more questions.

Not arguing that it really doesn't have a direct bearing on mangus' work but it does seem that his site is VERY popular and is sort of a community gathering place - mainly by those of us that are "pacing the floor" waiting for his next post.

B

Not arguing that it really doesn't have a direct bearing on mangus' work but it does seem that his site is VERY popular and is sort of a community gathering place - mainly by those of us that are "pacing the floor" waiting for his next post.

B

And magus is adept at hijacking posts himself. Not that we've spanked him for it, either (only because he wants us to). :lol:

Hey Magus! U r killing me bossman! What's keeping the new chapter man? Btw, u ok?

Last he said, his daughter was visiting. That was June 1, so she may still be there.

I have a feeling that Magusfang is trying to get his second Doctorate from us. His first he has clearly earned as Dr of the Cliffhangers! :bat:

And it seems to me that he's now going for a Doctorate of Suspense! ROFL :rofl:

Kids in town or not he is keeping us in suspense.

Good to see you back on here Flexy

B

Ok, good news is I have a chapter done and just waiting on time warner to fix my internet :(

I have been assured for over a week that it'll be any day now so hold your breath :P

Much longer and I just might have two chapters to post :D so silver lining?

Ok, good news is I have a chapter done and just waiting on time warner to fix my internet :(

I have been assured for over a week that it'll be any day now so hold your breath :P

Much longer and I just might have two chapters to post :D so silver lining?

You might need to remind them that they are not the only game in town. That usually gets attention.

B

Guest gary smeltzer

Thanks so much for all of the great entertainment!

I wonder Magus.

Could you save your chapters to a USB drive or SD card & post from a friends computer.

My Fingers are Crossed as I need my fix.

Take Care

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.