Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Again to my great sorrow, the magic button is lost to me; the nurses took my IV out and I am resigned to little white tablets - they do not compare favorably!

They do if washed down with the appropriate beverage (adult of course).

B

Some would say I am a very bad man, making an innocent child smuggle contraband into the hospital; but I say we all have our skills and it would be a waste to not explore those skill to their utmost potential ;)

Some would say I am a very bad man, making an innocent child smuggle contraband into the hospital; but I say we all have our skills and it would be a waste to not explore those skill to their utmost potential ;)

Is that explore or exploit?

B

So time for a check in how is everyone how is the chapter comeing along and how is the hospital and pt

I I've been useing a cane pt asshole been telling me to use crutches so broke them over me knee in front of him then lifted the little punk by the caller told the little dick I don't need them

temper temper, doing better, should be set free ant day now...hopefully...

haven't written too much, trying to get something done tonight

Cool beans lol I have family viseting who found out SOMEHOW that I was in the hospital

And if you saw this guy telling you what to do then you would have a temper too

Edited by MajorMarioc

So time for a check in how is everyone how is the chapter comeing along and how is the hospital and pt

I I've been useing a cane pt asshole been telling me to use crutches so broke them over me knee in front of him then lifted the little punk by the caller told the little dick I don't need them

I'm good, sprained a muscle in my knee but nothing I can't handle. Compared to you guys problems mine are minute lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.