Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Okey I know that you and I are good with weapons, but to snap off 20 rounds without adjusting for windage is great. A great outcome to the match is that they tie each other.

As to the Senator, would be neat if he met an accident in prison. They happen every day.

Bury Kara's dad and mom so deep in hell that they never are seen or heard from again.

Now, what is the status of Sarah and Charles telling Max about the Shadow Group. Is that going to be a lead in to the next book.

Keep up the great story telling and will be waiting for the next release.

you can't break up any of Max's children (Jazz, Tali, Cat or Jan). that's just not right. also I say go for the everlasting pain not a easy death for Kara's parents or the senator.

Edited by jelad

Guest Christian1040

I agree with reducing the amount of CHARACTERS, not just the girls in the Harem. Leaning towards fatally rather than them just leaving. Once there in Max's army, there's only one way out, death. You just can't be associated with that and expect the enemy to leave you alone when you don't want to fight anymore. And Magus if you really want to make your story believable, sometimes the good guys die too. But there are exceptions, like killing off one of Max's daughters. You just don't do that. And it'd be nice if the original six don't get PERMANENTLY killed hint, hint.Again people who can't be killed because they were mentioned in the future: Max, Amy, and Nadi. And Alice and May since they're androids....unless they nuke the house and destroy all the mainframes. Then destroy their bodies. So really the only members of the original six who can be killed are Emma and Marge.

Okey I know that you and I are good with weapons, but to snap off 20 rounds without adjusting for windage is great. A great outcome to the match is that they tie each other.

As to the Senator, would be neat if he met an accident in prison. They happen every day.

Bury Kara's dad and mom so deep in hell that they never are seen or heard from again.

Now, what is the status of Sarah and Charles telling Max about the Shadow Group. Is that going to be a lead in to the next book.

Keep up the great story telling and will be waiting for the next release.

Snapping of twenty rounds in a minute using kentucky windage at 1000 yds and zapping your target is god like...took a little artistic liscence there

Edited by magusfang

Guest majormarioc

I cant find it going back and rereading it but I swear first couple times I read it that at the sheriff's funeral jazz was happy she had her eyes replaced so they were cool ones just like her daddy did you change that or was I reading it wrong because robot eyes would change how she aims quite a bit

Guest majormarioc

No, she wished she had cool eyes like her daddy...she was sniping and wanted better vision

Lol thanks but I think she would love the upgrade especially if she looses Maby will bug max about it for a while till he says yes

Lol thanks but I think she would love the upgrade especially if she looses Maby will bug max about it for a while till he says yes

And if it was up to him, she'd get em too! But there's a house full of women and I'm sure they would have some say, meaning all the say, in it. That's how it works in the real world. I am king of my castle and I can do whatever they say I want to ;)

last chapter was great.. I have a hunch that in the next book max is going to gain a complete android body for himself.. hopefully after fulfilling his girls' requests obviously.. ;) ( i meant babies off course) what is you thoughts about this magus ? pray tell.. :)

I like that idea. As for not killing the original six, I heartily agree.

hopefully no one dies though..

last chapter was great.. I have a hunch that in the next book max is going to gain a complete android body for himself.. hopefully after fulfilling his girls' requests obviously.. ;) ( i meant babies off course) what is you thoughts about this magus ? pray tell.. :)

hopefully no one dies though..

perhaps....some interesting things coming out of the pods perhaps ;)

Now think if Jazz dies, being Max's girl while Tali is Emma's, All of Hell would rain down on the perpetrators. I also believe that unknown to Max & the others that Tali, Jazz & Cat have been training the girls in the Sims just encase they are ever attacked at home again. Most will be like highly trained soldiers with a twin's special tactical squad of highly efficient shooters that could be dispatched like SEALS, RECON, SAS/SBS, JTF2; well you get the idea. Also Cat has trained those capable to be Medics. Weapon wise Jazz&Tali, with Cat's help, have created weapons adjusted to the users need & Cat has had Mfg Lab come up with great medical supplies above anything currently in use. Legion, not wanting to be left out, has had the nanites study the Mainframe to grow in knowledge too. All are keeping this close to their chests and pledge Jeeves and Albert to secrecy explaining that they would only deploy under special circumstances. All the girls have participated along with Han and some other of the adoptees as they all love their Master & family and have sworn to make sure no one hurts them ever again. Yeah; I know that I'm running amok but that is something that My writer's mind went to when they were attacked. The first time they all show up with gear in tact The Elders scream No, but they are in no position to actually refuse this special help and are amazed when the 'Posse' prove to be on the level of at least Amy. When this happens, yes they do lose some. From that point on Hans, Rick & Tat take over providing weekly training levels.

Steal what you want fangface just remember make it serious and funny too.

what hapoened with the man that was supposed to be his dad?

He was actually a terrorist and he's in jail. He was why Sarah and Charles came and they will take him into custody and back to Washinton D.C. once cat says its safe for her to travel. Remember the police seargant said if she didn't hurry up and get better, he might just shoot him. The guy pretending to be his father was actually a rogue CIA agent named Umstead.

Magus

You and your family have a Happy Easter. :2tubs: The love of my life wanted the Fifty Anniverisary of the Sound of Music for Easter and I got it for her with a dozen roses. She got teary eye because she said that she did not get anything for me and I told her she gave me her hand and soul in marriage 34 yrs ago and in July it will be 35 yrs. :hug:

Edited by Sniper014

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.