Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Flirting is ok, making it physical is not

in facy flirting is encouraged, it helps with repeat business, makes the clients feel special. That's why this company usually send female guards to men and male guards to women...cheap tactic I know, but surprisingly effective. Sorta how the cute flirty waitresses get the best tips.

No worries, I love my family way too much to do anything stupid. Although this woman has been flirting pretty hard, I don't usually wear my wedding ring on jobs like this, it just seems to egg the female clients on...weird

You already did. You are there. Sometimes a "little" safer in CONUS. But you like the danger.

B

Edited by Rescue25

And you thought you'd be safer not jumping out of planes. At least then, you were a ways away and didn't have much direct contact, now, you're standing right there with them. The client may not be that dangerous, one slip and the girls will have you hanging by certain appendages and i'm sure a cattle prod or whips may be involved. Keep the client happy, and yourself safe, who knows, if your chapters are nice and sweet, your welcome home may emulate them when you get back.

i missed that whole section apparently, damn. i won't even wonder where my mind was at that point. just don't do anything stupid like, umm, call your wife by the contract's name or something, i could see shark bait happening then.

I'd just shoot her down, but the damn anime people have brain washed me - I expect every cute asian girl to suddenly break out the giant sword or cats with laser beam eyes or some such crap...My dreams are haunted with tiny asian girls kicking my ass...:D

You've spent way too much time thinking about the twins attacking max. You would have to shoot her down gently tho, gotta have that repeat business, make her kind of think that there might be an eventual possibility. I'm sure the girls understand it's part of the job, but, jealousy has a way of creeping in, remind them over and over and over.

You are having so much fun with this book that you want to just tease us with the release of book three.

Have a good time in Jamicia and please stay out of trouble that could get you seriously hurt unless it is the girls that causes the trouble that you get into because you sure do not want Popeye the Sailor Moon to get you.

Will be awaiting the next release of both stories.

Good luck with your babysitting job.

Had a of bunnies for Mia and it took the chapter over. Off on another tangent...but I did kinda need to close that subplot, I did leave the poor dog in a pod since Stella got shot!

To be fair, as long as they keep coming i dont think we care how many there are.

Well into the hundreds would be my take. I like where he has taken this. MANY sub plots can go from here. Don't think this site has a limit on how many chapters to a story. Those that don't like the little nuances should go to the nearest big box store and lay in supply if duct tape to wrap their head in. :smartass:

B

Mmmm, not sure I'll go that far, but I didn't realize how many plot lines I left hanging. Some I'll take into the next book, but some I need to close. May take a few chapters...think of it as a really long epilogue ;)

But not right now, I really need a nap!

Edited by magusfang

Mmmm, not sure I'll go that far, but I didn't realize how many plot lines I left hanging. Some I'll take into the next book, but some I need to close. May take a few chapters...think of it as a really long epilogue ;)

But not right now, I really need a nap!

Monkeys take naps so fangface can write !!

:dance:

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.