Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I posted this on the review site:

"I liked the chapter except for the Gerald/Joanne back story. personally I don't give a damn about her and think that she should be the first to go. As you know I'm not a fan of SDM at all. I like Gerald & Evan. If you can get rid of the slave asspect about them great, otherwise you could have them as #2 on the blood letting list.

It should be fun seeing Max form a Special Ops within the Alphabets that he can trust and who feel a trust and loyalty to him in return, that is if that's the route that you are going in.

Let's get on with finding out who is in charge of the group of slavers and if David is truly dead or not. Could be that he is incharge and that is why Cyndi wasn't killed or enslaved, he still does love his family. Just hasn't been advised yet that Max is Enemy #1.

Can hardly wait for next episode."

Seems like Joanne always has been a bitch. Don't see much to redeem at the present. The FBI thing shows a lot of promise. Maybe the can get the agency to do some of the heavy lifting in the US but don't think they can do much outside of CONUS.

Thanks for getting 40 out despite the bug.

As always waiting on the next one.

B

my idea is let Gerald get some revenge on Joanne, don't kill her just make her realize how miserable she is. after that have them dump her and they go on with their life. p.s. great chapter can't wait for the next one.

Not really sure about #40. Have a mix thought. First thought is it was a little rushed. I didn't get the same sense of thought out plot as I have in other chapters, more like you were trying to get a chapter out, open up some new tangents for future chapters.

I do like that Max has his sister back. Her seemingly instant acceptance of Alice is strange and taking to Alice and Amy's bed I think should have been put off at least another couple chapters. Just doest seem something someone in that situation would do so quick.

The FBI situation sounds more like trouble. Even bumbling around there is risk that they would find something out. Feds are not as forgiving.

I admit the back story for Gerald i couldnt follow. His wife didn't come across as a dom but just a royal bitch. For me it didn't show why he is as he is. There is something lacking perhaps in the next chapter.

The quest to find Max's father I hope takes a while. I think the plot has got off the family some, and what of the school?

Anyway, my two cents.

Nice! Glad to see Cynthia is really Max's sister but not sure I like Amy getting a hold of her so soon! Like the backstory on Gerald and Joanne but I still want to flush her, unless she actually DOES have redeeming qualities that none of us can see.

I agree with you COJimmyV. I not sure about Cynthia with Amy neither. I guess we have to wait to see what happens

Gotta agree, I have seen zero redeeming qualities in Joanne... flush that bitch, kind of like how Max took care of Thomas, quietly >:)... Amy historically has had her paws on most of the new ones quickly, remember how she brought Stell and Carol in. Not so sure I'd like to see Max and Cynthia get together, then again I remember when Amy wasn't sleeping with anyone with two legs and boobs too. Loved the chapter really, can't wait to see what happens with Joanne and Gerald, as well as Emma's reaction when she meets Cynthia in person too.

My faith in groups like the FBI, CIA and similar is kind of sketchy, they seem too big, and similar to Max's view on the church, are only out to cover and take care of their own butt, usually by placing the blame on someone else. "They didn't give us the information" when they knew themselves they probably had it, just didn't pay any attention to it. Installing A.L.I.C.E. into a Fed database would definitely be a good call for Max, the best way to cover tracks is from the inside as well as learning everything that they already know. They could be very interesting chapters, can't wait.

OH I LOVE IT !! Chapter 300. 2 to 3 chapters a week I might make it to the end.

41 just had to be another cliffhanger. What major problem has set her,Amy, off now?. What is the consenquesnse of Cynthia not really being who she says she is? Is she an evil plant? Maybe the drugs Joanne has been using on Gerald should be used on her. Drive her off the deep end and she takes care of herself - no nanites. The black box has the potential to destroy the whole thing.

Only problem with Northstar is the characters are similar and it takes me quite a while to shift gears again.

I like Northstar but GITG is by far my favorite. I have a feeling you already have planned the next sequence of events.

I "we" are patiently waiting Impatiently for the next one.

B

Edited by Rescue25

SADIST!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I can say. Pure evil genius. I have to admit, I've missed the one on one chapters with Max and the girls. How much is he missing Emma and Petra? The deeper it goes with Joanne and Gerald, the fewer redeeming qualities I see in her (not that I had seen many to begin with). Were it me... I would wipe her memory of everything, and sit her ass in the middle of the Saudi Desert naked, letting the Arabs BBQ her, unfortunately, that might poison them and cause a mass hysteria over there, that would drop oil prices to a record low, making the US reconsider their stand on energy independence (if we can buy oil cheap there, why make our own?). Or, you could package her, and send her to North Korea.... Let her have a go at the leader over there, either way, wipe her memory of her family and friends and flush the bitch, she actually makes Thomas seem almost saintly.

I can't wait to see the next few in NorthStar, I've kinda missed Anna's antics to a degree, almost a tamer version of Amy.... almost. At least in that one, we all kind of see where it's going to end, it's a matter of filling in the past, and explaining everyone's part and how they joined the family.

Take the time you need to keep putting out the quality we've come to count on. The best part of another book, there can always be a few loose ends that get continued. :)

Yes to a lot of that, and remember the black box, it will rear it's ugly head in book three.

Kind of wondered about that. BUT book 3 should be a long way down the road. Another 250 or so chapters to go on this one??

I HOPE.

:yahoo:

B

Edited by Rescue25

dream on, maybe fifteen or twenty, I've decided who the bad guy is and I must say, i'm an evil man :D

now i just have to tie up all these loose ends...and there's a lot of them, i kinda got carried away lol

While I'd love to read another Northstar, leaving us hanging in with GITG in the meantime is just plain MEAN! Amy's not one to make an emergency call like that unless it's important so now I'm a little worried.

Kinda bummed Cynthia isn't really Cynthia. Now I'm wondering who the hell she is and why was Umstead pretending to be David and why is Cynthia calling him Dad? Brainwashing or an evil plan?

Also gonna have to go back and read the last chapter or two of Northstar just to remember what was happening.

Edited by COJimmyV

just read the latest GITG and all I can say is wow. Hearing Gerald's story I really want Joanna to suffer and can't wait to see how Gerald gets revenge. Max knew that Christina wasn't Christina and he didn't figure it was some sort of trap, the bad guys have been known to brainwash people. I am a little disappointed in Max not suspecting that this was a trap or did he and he is prepared for it? p.s. if you can't figure it our I have never hated a character as much as I hate Joanna and I really hope she suffers and just doesn't die or goes to jail. can't wait for the next chapter, your doing a great job.

And another hanger !! Where are all the bad guys getting the hardware? Does Nick have a destination or are they just circling around and trying to draw attention? Seems like the baddies have good intel even in the middle of the ocean. Surprised Nick doesn't have visual sat. coverage to let him know when & where the bad guys are..

B

Edited by Rescue25

dream on, maybe fifteen or twenty, I've decided who the bad guy is and I must say, i'm an evil man :D

now i just have to tie up all these loose ends...and there's a lot of them, i kinda got carried away lol

Well no worries, Chapter 18 of northstar is up and I've already started on GITG 42, isn't insomnia a wonderful thing?

Isn't that what this is about dreams and fantasies? Maybe the bad guy is Rick?? That would be evil.

And yes in the case insomnia is GOOD. That is as long as you are keeping the keyboard going. We are hungry for more.

B

Edited by Rescue25

Isn't that what this is about dreams and fantasies? Maybe the bad guy is Rick?? That would be evil.

I was thinking the same thing about Rick. That really would be evil and I'm hoping it's not the case. That would TOTALLY suck!

Actually Cat is the bad guy, she is a 68 year old asian woamn who was trapped in a six year olds body when aliens abducted her!

No, ok how about Mia who became a super intelligent dog when they gave her nanites and now she runs her crime ring of other super intelligent dogs from right under Max's nose? don't like that either huh?

Ok, this is what I really came up with, Its...hey is that a bunny? Gotta go!

bunny2.gif

Cant remember, were you planning the crossover for book 3 or 4?

I was actually thinking about writing a stand alone after book three, something a little longer than a chapters length but not a serial...I still have two out there and a couple bouncing around in my head as well as an entire drive full of half written orphans that I may just take out and dust off.

No shortage of plots or stories so I don't think I'll be hanging up my laptop any time soon

so just read the reviews and all I can say is...awww shucks, thanks guys.

I do seem to notice some hostility towards Joanne though...so no one wants to see a G J S threesome I'm assuming...

Well don't worry, that was never on the horizon, I have something unexpected planed for her

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.