Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Nearly finished, be posted either tonight or in the morning, I laws are not conducive to writing. Besides my little nieces are like spider monkeys, you need a crowbar to pry them off.

Why use the crowbar, relax and enjoy them.

I wish that I had nieces of that nature to suffer with.

Guest wolf7700

Nearly finished, be posted either tonight or in the morning, I laws are not conducive to writing. Besides my little nieces are like spider monkeys, you need a crowbar to pry them off.

Can't wait to read the next chapter! All kids are like spider monkeys lol

Why use the crowbar, relax and enjoy them.

I wish that I had nieces of that nature to suffer with.

Hard to write with three little girls crawling all over you, but yeah it's fun, at least I know they love me even though they'll probably kill me before Monday :)

Geeze cannot the poor guy go out and spend his hard earned cash to-day like all the others? Poor guy or at least he will be after to-day. :lol: What you should have said was be careful out there & don't get trampled as we want you to quickly post another few chapters before Christmas.

Just because the readers have little to nothing to do but pester an author for chapters does not mean that the author does not have obligations away from writing.... GET OFF BEGGING FOR NEW CHAPTERS!!!!!!!! Magus has explained more than once the reason for the delays in putting up new chapters.. ie, computer died, then family all over for the holiday. If you can't understand that, start writing yourself, let the man enjoy the time with his family, and when the chapter is posted, it will be posted. His world does not revolve around us wanting a chapter.

Just because the readers have little to nothing to do but pester an author for chapters does not mean that the author does not have obligations away from writing.... GET OFF BEGGING FOR NEW CHAPTERS!!!!!!!! Magus has explained more than once the reason for the delays in putting up new chapters.. ie, computer died, then family all over for the holiday. If you can't understand that, start writing yourself, let the man enjoy the time with his family, and when the chapter is posted, it will be posted. His world does not revolve around us wanting a chapter.

Totally agree BUT if we don't keep after him he'll think "we" lost interest. I think the fact that multiple keep after him tells him that he has a reader base of interested folks.

B

He knows that by the # of readers & reviews showing on this thread and for each chapter. Rest lil fella, enjoy the time away from the keyboard and relax, maybe some one else could write too.

He has one of them that will post on a site but he says she doesn't write - at least not yet.

:dancegirl2:

B

He knows we're waiting for him to post a chapter. Don't let the quietness fool you, he's a lot smarter than we give him credit for, well, most of us. Spider monkeys, or Koala bears? I guess we know where that part came from in BITG. If y'all that bored and waiting, there's 63 chapters of BITG, and 34 posted of GITG, as well as Going Home. There are also some other pretty amazing authors on this site to keep you busy, not the least is which is BW as well as PW, and Pak, and AngelDust, and a lot of others, He has a life outside of authoring, give the guy a bit of a breather and enjoy the rest of the site as well.

Edited by BigMan7307

i have read ones by Angeldust and some others on this site. I haven't read anything by BW or pak40. I might start them today. I have also read some stories by other writers on this site and there are really some good writers here.

Magus rest over the weekend. I know that you have toget ready for woring with the young pepople who think that they know it all. Those are the ones who have not been through the grinder yet (not shot at or jumping into hot LZ's), but they will learn in the future. They will survive due to the training that you and other instructors give them.

Live long and prosper. Will see the next chapters up and running when you are ready to release them. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and give the little ones your love and attention. Remember the spider monkeys crawl on you because of their love for you.

Guest Reader_lover

He knows we're waiting for him to post a chapter. Don't let the quietness fool you, he's a lot smarter than we give him credit for, well, most of us. Spider monkeys, or Koala bears? I guess we know where that part came from in BITG. If y'all that bored and waiting, there's 63 chapters of BITG, and 34 posted of GITG, as well as Going Home. There are also some other pretty amazing authors on this site to keep you busy, not the least is which is BW as well as PW, and Pak, and AngelDust, and a lot of others, He has a life outside of authoring, give the guy a bit of a breather and enjoy the rest of the site as well.

I reread BITG, GITG & Northstar in the last tem days while waiting for the new chapter

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.