Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

know you probably already know this, but I just want to let you know that if you start too google boy in the grass, Google will autocomplete your search for this. I find it funny that Google is autocompleting a search for a sex story for ANYONE, but whatever.

ANON

That's crazy, I know you can search for it but autocomplete?

Just another sign that society is crumbling; move over Romans - here we come!

Should have it sometime tonight or by morning latest. Driving the wife's clown car with three adults ten hours from New York nearly killed me, but feeling less like a gerbil today :D

Like I said trade it in for a Suburban. Plenty of room. Gas mileage sucks BUT you don't drive it for fuel mileage.

Guest Rescue25

So I just killed off the twins and the plane Emma was in just crashed... too much?

WAY THE HELL TOO MUCH. But being the eivel person you are I think/hope you are just teasing. Too many GOOD ways for you to go with them in the story.

B

I vote for Jeeves, the sheriff and gang attack the house and Jeeves goes down valiantly saving all inside and The Professor goes mad and runs amok infiltrating all computer systems. He up loads to a satellite uniting all OSs via a skylink and then turns Alice into a vengful android out to kill all mankind.

I vote for Jeeves, the sheriff and gang attack the house and Jeeves goes down valiantly saving all inside and The Professor goes mad and runs amok infiltrating all computer systems. He up loads to a satellite uniting all OSs via a skylink and then turns Alice into a vengful android out to kill all mankind.

Somebody has a little repressed rage there :o

Guest futalov10

How about even he is week. and that would give Jennifer the chance to be with max or mike. or would like to see petras mom with Suzy and becka. would like a little futanari action.. but I got the filling it will be petras mom that will be buried.

What about the priest from the pod? Maybe the sheriff gets found out and decides to eat a bullet instead of spending time in his own jail? Other possibility one of the rescues that hasn't been doing so well and the adoptive parents don't get the kid back to Max in time for the pod to work. BUT i'm sure you have a much more convoluted scenario up your sleeve.

B

Edited by Rescue25

Shades of Terminator. Wasn't that the plot of Terminator 3 (Rise of the Machines). Female terminator infests the computer mainframe and turns army weapons onto the human race and them you have Skynet being borned.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.