Click Here!

Quick Question

Guest Melissa

Guest Melissa

Sorry but just wondering.

I want to make a few one-shot stories, that do not relate to each other. They are in the same 'universe' but it will not be this happened, then this happened. Just totally seprate incidents.

Would you (The staff or whoever runs AFF)

Prefer I do this as just one fic, different chapters?

Or can they all be seprate fics?

We have many authors, myself included, who've posted oneshots set in the same fandom or 'verse. If the stories are not related to each other, even if they occur in the same 'verse or fandom, then it's fine to post them as separate oneshot stories.

In fact, it's probably wiser, because if you post them as chapters of a single work, you're liable to get readers complaining about how the "chapters" don't relate to each other. :)

We have many authors, myself included, who've posted oneshots set in the same fandom or 'verse. If the stories are not related to each other, even if they occur in the same 'verse or fandom, then it's fine to post them as separate oneshot stories.

In fact, it's probably wiser, because if you post them as chapters of a single work, you're liable to get readers complaining about how the "chapters" don't relate to each other. :)

Thank you so much for the answer :> !

I had forgotten I had a forum account when I asked this. Heh.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.