Click Here!

Simply out of my element.

Guest Frey

Consider this a post asking for a challenge. I need something to write and am growing tired of the usual material I write. I also doubt I'll receive the compensation that I do for my usual material. Which is fine.

You can take all credit for my work. I just want an original idea to toy with. One that could easily bring a few hundred thousand words, possibly more. If you have a pot capable of doing that, e-mail me and I'll get to work... as long as you point of any details that you want included. I'm writing for free, it's your missed opportunity if you take a pass.

jcfbunky1987@gmail.com

Guest Sleepyhead1987

Eheh. I'm very much half-asleep and this is not my morning, to say the least... pot. Yes, I want your pot. ;) I'll respond or write back to anyone who might happen upon this thread later on. Make sure you point out those details. Perhaps, not everything I've written is golden, but a little portion gave me a good laugh. I hope it does you as well.

Any challenges here must be given or taken without expectation of compensation. While we understand that all original work can and often is sold for profit, we can't be used as a venue for exchange.

Aside from that caveat, carry on, and good luck! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.