Click Here!

Looking for a Harry/Charlie fic

Guest Steph_jac89

Guest Steph_jac89

I'm looking for a post hogwarts story where Harry is married or engaged to Ginny but didn't really have much of a say in it he just went with what he thought everybody wanted and Ginny becomes basically abusive towards him if he does not give her what she wants. Charlie comes back thinks start to change and Harry realizes that being gay is not a problem like he thought. Ginny is also cheating on Harry with a female by the name if Demelza I think. Please I hope someone can help me!!!!

Guest Serena

I come to this "searching for stories" section looking for things I might be interested in when I've exhausted the new updates on stories I've been following. Imagine my surprise when I see someone looking for one of mine!! :) What a nice pick-me-up! (and kick in the ass to get going with the last two chapters! :) Thanks!

Its Wonky Cross by Qtness.Quill

(sorry, won't let me link....)

Guest Stephjac89

Guest_Serena_ you would not belive how much I love this story but I was having so much trouble remember the name of it. And had been look for it for ages. But then to find out that you are the writer is unbelivable. Im glad that it gave you a pick me up and would love to see it finished!!!!!! :yahoo:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.