Click Here!

Not Receiving Review Alerts

LockedBox

Hey, I just logged on to edit something quickly and found a review that had been left some weeks ago, but somehow I hadn't noticed it. I checked my email account, as I had received email alerts for all my other reviews, but found none for this one. It's perfectly possible that I had accidentally junked and deleted as I had an influx of junk mail around that time, but I rather think I'd notice, and either way it's too late to tell now.

I tried to look through my account settings to see if the review alert feature had been reset with the site upgrade but I can't seem to find the appropriate page in the new layout. Do you know where I can find the preferences for this feature?

Edited by LockedBox

There was a check box prior to beginning the code rewrite, but as the new code is brought online, some features of the old code have to be disabled. I do believe that will return with the later stages of the code rollout. :)

• 1 year later...

I seem to be having the same problem LockedBox had. I haven't been receiving any email notifications of reviews spam or otherwise. I'm not sure if I clicked 'no' to them during registration but I've tried looking for a page for information to change that or button to click that would allow me to receive email notifications with no luck.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.