Click Here!

Rating Button

Guest Ryoshan

Guest Ryoshan

Hi,

A reviewer told me that the rating button seems to be stuck on one of my stories (this one to be precise: original.adult-fanfiction.org/…) because they are sure that the number should be higher than four. I've uploaded two new chapters since that review and it does seem odd that there are no more ratings on it. Could someone look into it when they have the time?

Hi,

I think the problem Anon is having is that you can't rate a story twice. The rating button can't actually get stuck because it's not a mechanical device. Its coding, however, is fine.

Ratings are like reviews, sadly. A lot of people don't rate or review, although for most of us, that's the only payment we get for our work. But if another reader wanted to rate, they would be able to do so.

Guest Ryoshan

Well I knew that a lot of people don't review (my reviews don't even match half of my visits) but I just wanted to make sure on the button since it was a reviewer that brought it to my attention. Also, I genertally get more ratings than reviews so I was starting to wonder. Thanks for checking!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.