Click Here!

Can't edit chapters

Guest KuroMitsu

Guest KuroMitsu

I've been going through my stories both here and on ff.net and editing them where needed. I tried to edit my Kingdom Hearts story and had no problem logging in or even changing the bio for my profile, when I scrolled down to Games and clicked 'Edit', it took me to the page with the options 'Select Story' and 'Select Action'. I clicked on my story and selected 'Edit Chapter' and it then took me to a page asking me to select which chapter, when I chose a chapter the page remained blank instead of the chapter showing up so I clicked on 'Edit Chapter' at the bottom and it took me right back to the 'Select Story' and 'Select Action' page while telling me the chapter had been edited yet I never edited anything. Is there a way to get around this so I can edit?

• 4 weeks later...

I am using chrome on the site now because ie just wont let me edit or add my stories at all. But I just ran into that problem trying to edit my Oden Have Mercy story in the Movie section of the archive.

I can still edit all my other stories, so what's up with this?

You're able to edit the others with no issue? Because I updated the rte, which is heavily java dependent, clearing your cookies for this site only would be a good idea, to begin with.

Secondly, as this is a How to Train Your Dragon movie, and is animated, it belongs in the cartoons subdomain.

The cookies thing is not a suggestion. You need to do that, so it works right for you.

The thing about the story is also not a suggestion. As I've not had time to go through all the subdomains there yet, and move them to Misplaced, as I have done with How to Train Your Dragon, today; it's really a common sense thing. You need to add it to the cartoon subdomain, as it's a new load.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.