Click Here!

Review responses for "Thunderkittens"

GeorgeGlass

Aysha 2013-11-02 id # 3000068803
this is an awesome fun story I always like these two when I was a kid and I watched this show religiously no I didn't really care for the new one. In the original show the Thundercats obviously didn't have fur on their bodies, personally I would have preferred you stick with that however to each their own.
I can't wait to read the rest of this story, I hope you posted soon.
They did have fur, actually--it was just rather short fur. If you watch the very first episode, there's a part at the beginning when you see them without clothing (their clothing is given to them by Jaga before they arrive at Third Earth). They don't look naked, though, so their fur is clearly covering all the bits.
In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Revelnit (Email Hidden) 2013-11-03 id # 3000068804
Hey George, thanks for the Thundercats stuff, always liked the show and Cheetara. This seemed well written. expanding the story by having the kats go on some sort of third Earth adventure and continuing their romance or stepping up their game to include the older thundercats (prefferably both) would be good. However if you keep this a one shot it still stands well on it's own. Thanks
Glad you liked it. There is a second part, but it's pretty much all kittens. I'll get it posted soon.

Albatross 2013-11-04 id # 3000068806

This is a very well written story. I appreciate the focus on the innocence and awkwardness of first-timers. Too often in first time stories the participates are initially hesitant, but then leap into the act like sex-gods. This is a very believable and enjoyable account. I too would like to see a furtherance of this story.

Thank you! That's exactly what I was trying for: to show the kids doing what they could manage to do on the basis of instinct alone, without even a decent "the birds and the bees" lecture for guidance.

And yes, there will be more.

Aysha 2013-11-08 id # 3000068816
I'm glad there was more. The accidental discoveries were nicely done and the story was a lot of fun. What happens when they get caught?
Thanks!
The adult ThunderCats are, of course, very upset when they eventually find out what Kit and Kat have been up to, but they quickly realize that they have only themselves to blame, because each of them has been avoiding the responsibility of teaching the kids about sex. Kit and Kat also remind the adults that there are no other Thunderians their age, so what are they supposed to do when it comes to having a romantic relationship? Ultimately, the adults let them continue to explore their feelings for each other.

discord_the_lunatic 2013-11-08 id # 3000068818
You lost the middle -- agggh! This was good, but still, I can't help but wish the 2nd still existed.:(
You and me both.

SWK 2013-11-11 id # 3000068823

Well, at first. I was afraid of entering this story, I did not like the one where Cheetara was raped.

I didn't expect everyone to like that one. I actually wrote it years ago and posted it on InkBunny (and Thunderotica, a now-defunct Yahoo group). I ended up posting it here for a rather petty reason: I had posted an original story here ("There's a New Seraph in Town"), on which I had worked very hard to make it heartfelt and sweet and genuine, and it was getting very little attention. In fact, in the 10 weeks or so since I posted it, it has gotten fewer hits and far fewer reviews (one) than "Thunderkittens: Passion" got in its first four days. So I bet myself that even my nastiest fanfic would get more hits and reviews than my nice original piece, and sure enough, it did.

It seems that at least there are some people that remember the initial chapter, where they are show naked and without clothes. Meaning that they actually had fur instead of just skin with pretty patterns. So that was well received on my part. It was a good chapter in fact. Pretty real and at least, it develops really a possible relationship between the cubs.

Not everyone remembers that, as at least one reviewer has shown. And I'm glad you liked the story.

I must admit that I almost closed the window when you mentioned Tygra and Cheetara, I am *not* a fan of that couple. I am aware that they had moments in the initial series, and considering the circumstances, know that's really possible. But I knew too, and remember well that Cheetara initially just seemed to be a older sister to Lion-o when he was just a cub. But once he appeared older and her age, that seemed to change somewhat. And they too had pretty strong scenes that implied that maybe something was happening between them.

The Cheetara/Tigra thing was just something I dashed off; it could just as easily have been Cheetara and Panthro. I figured, given how few ThunderCats were left and how lonely they might be in a romantic sense, Cheetara would probably have had a short-term dalliance with at least one of her same-age male counterparts.

Especially when the first Tygra was more nerdy than the new Tygra. I loathed the comics and what they did to ensure the pairing of Tygra/Cheetara. In they end, they did all they could to undermine and destroy the bond that Cheetara and Lion-o had. Ending with a Cheetara that openly hated and disliked Lion-o. I truly hated that. But then that's my taste and not yours, so I will not ask you to not do things like that, it's your right. I just wanted to vent a little.

I never read the comics; I only watched the series (and not even all of the original--just the first few seasons, after which they stopped showing them in my area). But I don't think I would have liked that story direction, either.

SWK 2013-11-11 id # 3000068824

I know how you feel when some of your work is lost to the world. I still have a painful memory of a recent story that was completely lost thanks that my power source failed me. One hundred and fifteen pages of hard work, lost for ever as the file was damaged beyond recovery.

Ouch! That's really rough. I've heard a couple of other stories like that, which is why I back up my "Fic" folder pretty regularly these days.

Well, this actually completes more the first story, and a great deal, but I wonder, doesn't they have a better sense of smell than humans? it's pretty probable that some of them had sniffed the arousal. But then, that would made the story better. Thank you, it was an enjoyable reading.

Well, the twins HAD just showered, which might have helped some. In any case, thanks very much for reading and for the review.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.