Click Here!

Can't put up any new stories or update.

Guest Talented_Mrs_Lupin

Guest Talented_Mrs_Lupin

Hey I have dumped my cookies and caches, I've done disk scans and defrags (just to be sure) but there is nothing else to do. I can post any new stories and I cant update my existing stories though I am able to review other stories. Please help. Thank you.

Guest Talented_Mrs_Lupin

I'm usually always signed in but I am using Internet Explorer and when I do sign in it is in the upper right hand side. Do I have to change that or not be able to use the site anymore?

Hi,

Internet Explorer is most likely causing the problem. It is something we're aware of, but Microsoft is unlikely to fix the issue. The good news is that there is a workaround for the problem.

Read this and follow the steps carefully. You may need to do this more than once, so you might want to bookmark that FAQ. It has screenshots to help you see what is supposed to happen.

Try that, and it that doesn't work, let us know.

The sad thing is that we're only seeing this happen in Internet Explorer. No other web browser is having an issue. I personally use Chrome, and the Firefox and Safari users I talk to aren't having trouble, either. Even Opera is fine.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.